• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

You have an error in your SQL syntax

KDS

Hi helpers.

I deleted all ordes in admin/orders, and when i deleted the last one i get this error.I make a new order on mystore but the error persist.

Please help to remove this error and see the orders again in admin/orders

Each change and where i can make it.

thanks in advance.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC limit -20, 20

Hi helpers.

I deleted all ordes in admin/orders, and when i deleted the last one i get this error.I make a new order on mystore but the error persist.

Please help to remove this error and see the orders again in admin/orders

Each change and where i can make it.

thanks in advance.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC limit -20, 20

Read this http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=144095 - For future reference - It was near the top of Tips and Tricks :)

Charles

A kite flies highest AGAINST the wind !

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a lover in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOO HOO!! What a ride!"