• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Something I've been working on...

FalseDawn

Not going to say it's been simple - probably 6 months of slog on and off...

I would say 80% of the work has been coding based (not all of it visible) - far to much to list, but here's some idea:

Recoded pretty much everything to

a) Optimize it

B) removed requirement for register globals, magic quotes etc

c) removed all references to languages, tax, countries etc from code which I don't need.

d) remove dependance on admin tool (which I've rewritten, too, with an offline product tool)

e) Drastically reduce number of queries throughout.

f) Redesigned session handling.

g) Rewrote Gift Voucher and coupon code from scratch - I'm pretty sure there's some dodgy issues with the current contribution.

I've rewritten the checkout and still have to integrate CC processing - I had to rewrite the paypal IPN to fit my needs, too.

Database has been fully redesigned to optimize field lengths, remove redundancies and I've done a load of denormalizing.

Shopping cart code rewritten (as you will see from the number of queries it now needs) - also changed functionality of cart to make it easier to use.

The trickiest part was probably sorting all the site links to use .htaccess to rewrite the URLs to make them a lot more SE (and user) friendly than standard.

It's still quite a way from being finished.

Things I know about:

Header/Logo needs redesigning (I'm not a graphic designer!)

Page 0 of 0 on "accessories" link

Still need to sort out meta tags on some pages

Bestsellers should only list 9 items

Anyway, here's your chance to get me back for all the negative comments I've given so far (even if I do feel they were fully justified) ;-)

Be quick though, because it's a work in progress and as I don't want it being indexed yet, it's pwd protected.

pwd=t13, username=t13

Which you'll have to re-enter on a secure page.

I'm specifically looking for feedback in useability, comments on layout (it doesn't deviate too much from stock at the moment)

Speed - it's running on a shared server and I realise it's very image-heavy.

Site errors - I'd like if possible for people to try to "break" the site by entering silly characters and trying to overload them with too many characters etc in the URLs, text boxes, anything really.

Here's the link

My Site

Thanks.

Not going to say it's been simple - probably 6 months of slog on and off...

I would say 80% of the work has been coding based (not all of it visible) - far to much to list, but here's some idea:

Recoded pretty much everything to

a) Optimize it

B) removed requirement for register globals, magic quotes etc

c) removed all references to languages, tax, countries etc from code which I don't need.

d) remove dependance on admin tool (which I've rewritten, too, with an offline product tool)

e) Drastically reduce number of queries throughout.

f) Redesigned session handling.

g) Rewrote Gift Voucher and coupon code from scratch - I'm pretty sure there's some dodgy issues with the current contribution.

I've rewritten the checkout and still have to integrate CC processing - I had to rewrite the paypal IPN to fit my needs, too.

Database has been fully redesigned to optimize field lengths, remove redundancies and I've done a load of denormalizing.

Shopping cart code rewritten (as you will see from the number of queries it now needs) - also changed functionality of cart to make it easier to use.

The trickiest part was probably sorting all the site links to use .htaccess to rewrite the URLs to make them a lot more SE (and user) friendly than standard.

It's still quite a way from being finished.

Things I know about:

Header/Logo needs redesigning (I'm not a graphic designer!)

Page 0 of 0 on "accessories" link

Still need to sort out meta tags on some pages

Bestsellers should only list 9 items

Anyway, here's your chance to get me back for all the negative comments I've given so far (even if I do feel they were fully justified)  ;-)

Be quick though, because it's a work in progress and as I don't want it being indexed yet, it's pwd protected.

pwd=t13, username=t13

Which you'll have to re-enter on a secure page.

I'm specifically looking for feedback in useability, comments on layout (it doesn't deviate too much from stock at the moment)

Speed - it's running on a shared server and I realise it's very image-heavy.

Site errors - I'd like if possible for people to try to "break" the site by entering silly characters and trying to overload them with too many characters etc in the URLs, text boxes, anything really.

Here's the link

My Site

Thanks.

very speedy site.

a few observations on my part :

I am not a fan of the pink in general and the header in particular, it is too crowded and the font used looks bad.

I would also rethink the rollover tabs.

The images look very professional.

I would mention upfront that you only supply in the US, very annoying to find that out during checkout. No wonder you could optimize that procedure.

I would change the FAQs to an indexed one so you do not have to search/read all to find the answer to the question you have.

if you use a click&replace the big image iso a popup, then better use js to replace the image because reloading the entire page to view a different big image is a little too much.

While redesigning, also get rid of the "let's show all the errors on the form in a big impressive list" standard osc method.

apparently one can send an email from contact us without a name and without any text in the enquiry box.

Personally I would also like to see a "next page" link at the bottom of the items, so you do not have to scroll up again to go to the next page.

pleased to see you have a qty dropdown in your cart with auto update. But what about those poor soles without js, how do they update their cart qty ?

Treasurer MFC

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I am not a fan of the pink in general and the header in particular, it is too crowded and the font used looks bad.

Yeah - pink is a bit girly, but I've tried so many different combinations, I need to settle on one. I am aware of the header issues as I mentioned.

Why does the font look bad? - I know it's a non-standard font, but it looks ok on my PC.

I am open to suggestions (as long as it doesn't involve DHTML)

I would mention upfront that you only supply in the US, very annoying to find that out during checkout. No wonder you could optimize that procedure.

Good point. I will make my current shipping policy more prominent.

You are incorrect that only shipping to the US made the checkout optimization significantly easier. Adding a country drop down to addresses and changing my shipping rates would be fairly straightforward. The decision to ship to the US only was made as I want to "test the market" first without being exposed to potential international credit card scams etc).

I would change the FAQs to an indexed one so you do not have to search/read all to find the answer to the question you have.

Yes, this is on my "ToDo" list

if you use a click&replace the big image iso a popup, then better use js to replace the image because reloading the entire page to view a different big image is a little too much.

Disagree with this. The images are 20K each (ish), why download them all in one hit when the user may not bother clicking them?

While redesigning, also get rid of the "let's show all the errors on the form in a big impressive list" standard osc method.

Yes, I've never been happy with this - it's not currently on my "high priority" list though - maybe I'll change it so that fields with errors are a different color or some other highlight.

apparently one can send an email from contact us without a name and without any text in the enquiry box.

Thanks - I will investigate that one.

Personally I would also like to see a "next page" link at the bottom of the items, so you do not have to scroll up again to go to the next page.

Yes, on my "ToDo" list.

pleased to see you have a qty dropdown in your cart with auto update. But what about those poor soles without js, how do they update their cart qty ?

I've thought about this, and I'd like to find out the percentage of users who deliberately turn off javascript these days (the percentage who are using a non-js capable browser is insignificant probably).

I could include an "update" button for non-js users, but this would look messy for the majority who have js. In any case, for the moment (although not ideal), non-js users will have to add the items individually from the product page if they require more than 1.

Thanks again for your feedback - very useful.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Yeah - pink is a bit girly, but I've tried so many different combinations, I need to settle on one. I am aware of the header issues as I mentioned.

Why does the font look bad? - I know it's a non-standard font, but it looks ok on my PC.

I am open to suggestions (as long as it doesn't involve DHTML)

Good point. I will make my current shipping policy more prominent.

You are incorrect that only shipping to the US made the checkout optimization significantly easier. Adding a country drop down to addresses and changing my shipping rates would be fairly straightforward. The decision to ship to the US only was made as I want to "test the market" first without being exposed to potential international credit card scams etc).

Yes, this is on my "ToDo" list

Disagree with this. The images are 20K each (ish), why download them all in one hit when the user may not bother clicking them?

Yes, I've never been happy with this - it's not currently on my "high priority" list though - maybe I'll change it so that fields with errors are a different color or some other highlight.

Thanks - I will investigate that one.

Yes, on my "ToDo" list.

I've thought about this, and I'd like to find out the percentage of users who deliberately turn off javascript these days (the percentage who are using a non-js capable browser is insignificant probably).

I could include an "update" button for non-js users, but this would look messy for the majority who have js. In any case, for the moment (although not ideal), non-js users will have to add the items individually from the product page if they require more than 1.

Thanks again for your feedback - very useful.

the header as it looks here (first time I do this so hope it works):

rox.jpg

Treasurer MFC

The font is monotype corsiva and that is how it should appear.

It's not that bad, is it?

Ofcourse, one cannot argue about taste or style but when I view the header, images and fonts, in the same frame as those very nice, stylish & professional looking product images, yes, then it looks very much out of place.

use the same font but style it in photoshop and make it look like a setting of a ring, like silver. Shiny embosed with some shadow maybe.

Treasurer MFC

I really like the site, a little header change would be even better, but I don't think it is that bad at all. I wish I had more feedback for you, but so far I can't seem to see anything that is out of place or could be much better. I may steal some of your layout methods here and there if you don't mind :), I'll poke around again soon and let you know if I happen across anything...

The way of life, and the way we work for you.

HUM........ That Pink looks VERY familiar... :P

hahah

Since you are selling to the US -- who knows MMs???? The Carat weight is only listed on the product description, and that is what most people will know. If you leave it that way maybe like there is a helpful link to ring sizing- maybe also a link to mm:carat. Because some of the product images show deceivingly large stones- then you click and say wait thats only a measly 1/4 carat!

The images are very well done.. the whole site moves smoothly.

Get rid of the "return" link. When I saw it first thing I thought was return - as in money back for a previous purchase- not return to the previous page.

I have to agree that the overall look of the site- colors- and logo- are lacking. I obviously don't mind pink (hehe) but I think there are surprisingly too many different colors -even with all the white. Variating pinks, purple, blue, grey, green, etc.. Maybe find a color and just do varying shades of it to flow like the rest of the site. The green/turquoise precious rox is really out of place, and the green box headers are BRIGHT. The variated color (pink/turq) divider lines are bright too- and screw with my eyes BIG TIME when I look at that section of the page.

Is that a white ring around the pink pendant in the header logo? What the heck happened to that image!

How come your phone/fax/email are "unregistered" when you click the link to the secure info in the footer?

I entered 199A8 as a zipcode and it let me.

I do like the the checkout process though.

How does the account thing work? Without set up of account in checkout- why is the log in necessary for returning customers? I never chose a password.

Nevermind I just re-looked and saw the "create an account now for faster checkout" or whatever it says. I never saw that the first time though- I doubt anyone will and lots of customers will want to. I'd be pissed if I did exactly what I just did and entered all my info for the order- then when I was going back through the site I noticed that link- then I have to re-enter everything again. You seem to know what you are doing with rewriting all the code- figure out how to make it password/account optional DURING checkout.

I'm sure it's surprising because most people think the "create account" scares off customers- but in fact all my current customers (that I've let browse and shop my new store to test it and see what they think) the #1 thing they ALL like (none hated it) said they LOVE the account.

In the create account

"join our customer loyalty SCHEME".. Scheme has a negative connotation to it. Like RIPOFF, Or fraud, or devious plan. Basically makes me think i'm going to be tricked into something.. Find a better word. "Customer Loyalty Program/Club/etc.."

How come i'm limited to 9 of an item?

hahah.. never mind. Everytime I say something I see the answer. Apparently all your "answers" are not that visible-- and customers never take the time to look- so you'll have about 100 emails a day asking the same things I'm pointing out.

The bottom footer is off balance. It really bothers me to see the text and credit card centered, then the secure thing to the left. I'd say either center it all - or add something else to the other side. I'm not the only person in the world that unbalance stresses (or am I?). :wacko:

Whats the purpose of the page parse time stuff at the bottom? Unnecessary for customers.

Do you plan on reviewing and updating your policies, privacy, terms, etc.. often?? If not get rid of the date at the bottom because if you ignore those pages and the date is like 2 years ago that will look bad. The chances of you remembering, or having the time to update monthly are slim.

"Amazing prices" definitely fits this site wow.. Even though it's all fake and will likely turn my finger green- still cheap cheap cheap! What the heck is rhodium? haha. Never even heard of it and I love jewelry. Well I'm a jewelry snob so maybe thats why- my brain does not store any info about anything less than real stones and platinum.

I hope no guy I ever date see's this site.. :-"

Maybe it's the gradient colors that I hate so much. I think thats an old school trick from like early web design.

No Search option?? #2 point that my test customers have liked. I don't always want to browse all choices. If you are going to leave it as "browse" then maybe add a carat range in there too... Looking through rings that are CZ specks is useless to me.

You say (as far as security goes) one place "statistically impossible" yet in another "no computer is truely safe" or something to that extent..

"Orders placed online are generally processed and posted within 2 working days." posted?? when did we move to the UK? Shipped I think is more USA directed.

"If you have an account with PreciousRox, we automatically save any items added to your shopping cart in our database - these items are retrieved and restored into your shopping cart as soon as you next sign-in."

as soon as you next sign-in?? How about: the next time you sign in.

"We check stock levels at time of checkout, so an item saved in your cart may well be out of stock by the time you come to checkout if there is a long period of time between placing the item in your cart and checking-out. "

by the time you come to checkout?? How about: By the time you complete checkout.

"If you have moved address recently"

??

How about: If you have moved recently. Changed addresses recently... Have recently changed your address...

"At the first step in the checkout, look for the check box titled "Use funds in my Gift Voucher Account". If this is selected, we will automatically use the balance in your account for full or part payment of your order. "

For full or partial payment

This is worded weird too...

"We are committed to finding jewelry items and accessories that we feel represent excellent value for money and you'll love to show off (or buy as gifts for friends and family). "

jewelry items and accessories? aren't items accessories?? I think jewelry and accessories is sufficient.

excellent value for money and you'll love to show off??? huh? reword.. I'd help but I'm getting tired. It is the first sentence read on that page- so it's an important one.

I think that's it for me...

Your efforts towards functionality have not gone unnoticed, the look just needs some polishing.

Good job and good luck! :thumbsup:

~BREA

I am with everyone else. Not bad at all. I tried my hand at a couple of headers for you too. Would have helped if I knew your tastes better but here they are...

precious1.jpg

precious2.jpg

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Guys - thanks so much for all the feedback. Totally invaluable.

To reply in order:

HUM........ That Pink looks VERY familiar...

Sorry, I didn't "crib" it from anywhere - any resemblance to the colors used on any other site is totally coincidental. Honest!

Since you are selling to the US -- who knows MMs???? The Carat weight is only listed on the product description, and that is what most people will know. If you leave it that way maybe like there is a helpful link to ring sizing- maybe also a link to mm:carat. Because some of the product images show deceivingly large stones- then you click and say wait thats only a measly 1/4 carat!

That's funny - my partner is American and they told me they have no idea about carats, only mm. And using inches? Hmmm. 3/32 of an inch? Seems a bit messy!

The idea about converting mm to carats is a good one, and I will incorporate it at some point...

The images are not meant to be "deceiving" in any way - I took them all myself, so I know they are accurate - however, I intend to have an "about our products" page where I will make it clear that the pictures are not "actual size" if anyone is foolish enough to think that! :-)

Get rid of the "return" link. When I saw it first thing I thought was return - as in money back for a previous purchase- not return to the previous page.

On what page, or in general? I have considered rewording it to "Back" and will probably do so, as you are correct, "Return" is not ideal.

I have to agree that the overall look of the site- colors- and logo- are lacking. I obviously don't mind pink (hehe) but I think there are surprisingly too many different colors -even with all the white. Variating pinks, purple, blue, grey, green, etc.. Maybe find a color and just do varying shades of it to flow like the rest of the site. The green/turquoise precious rox is really out of place, and the green box headers are BRIGHT. The variated color (pink/turq) divider lines are bright too- and screw with my eyes BIG TIME when I look at that section of the page.

Yes, I know about the logo. This is being worked on. I will experiment with colors of the box headers and background when I get the time.

I think the brightness of the box headers might depend on the monitor settings - they are very subdued on my screen... I will also tone down the divider lines or change them to grey.

[QUTOTE]

Is that a white ring around the pink pendant in the header logo? What the heck happened to that image!

Yes - before I learned how to use the background eraser tools in photoshop effectively. To be remedied.

How come your phone/fax/email are "unregistered" when you click the link to the secure info in the footer?

I noticed this myself, and will get it sorted, although we currently don't have a fax no.

I entered 199A8 as a zipcode and it let me.

Validating ZIP codes is a near impossibilty, unfortunately. Some Zip codes do have non-numeric characters, so a simple regex character match won't work.

How does the account thing work? Without set up of account in checkout- why is the log in necessary for returning customers? I never chose a password.

Nevermind I just re-looked and saw the "create an account now for faster checkout" or whatever it says. I never saw that the first time though- I doubt anyone will and lots of customers will want to. I'd be pissed if I did exactly what I just did and entered all my info for the order- then when I was going back through the site I noticed that link- then I have to re-enter everything again.

I have tried to encourage account creation as much as possible (eg link on the home page), but at the end of the day, I figure that a lot of casual purchases will be one-offs. I might change it to add a msg to remind the customer again on the second step, if they missed the first box, and in that case, take them to the account creation screen with the fields populated with the data from the checkout.

I don't want to "badger" customers too much about it though.

You seem to know what you are doing with rewriting all the code- figure out how to make it password/account optional DURING checkout.

This is what is does already - I'm not sure what you mean by this.

In the create account

"join our customer loyalty SCHEME".. Scheme has a negative connotation to it. Like RIPOFF, Or fraud, or devious plan. Basically makes me think i'm going to be tricked into something.. Find a better word. "Customer Loyalty Program/Club/etc.."

Good point - I will reword.

How come i'm limited to 9 of an item?

hahah.. never mind. Everytime I say something I see the answer. Apparently all your "answers" are not that visible-- and customers never take the time to look- so you'll have about 100 emails a day asking the same things I'm pointing out.

Yes, I don't want to clutter the site will too many little notices that I hope most people will figure out by themselves.

The bottom footer is off balance. It really bothers me to see the text and credit card centered, then the secure thing to the left. I'd say either center it all - or add something else to the other side. I'm not the only person in the world that unbalance stresses (or am I?).

It is not finished - I intend to add the paypal verified logo on the right.

Whats the purpose of the page parse time stuff at the bottom? Unnecessary for customers.

None at all - the store is still in development mode, but for anybody interested in optimizing their store in terms of page parse time and number of queries, it gives them something to aim for...

Do you plan on reviewing and updating your policies, privacy, terms, etc.. often?? If not get rid of the date at the bottom because if you ignore those pages and the date is like 2 years ago that will look bad. The chances of you remembering, or having the time to update monthly are slim.

No, I don't intend updating too often, but I think the date should stay regardless.

"Amazing prices" definitely fits this site wow.. Even though it's all fake and will likely turn my finger green- still cheap cheap cheap! What the heck is rhodium? haha. Never even heard of it and I love jewelry. Well I'm a jewelry snob so maybe thats why- my brain does not store any info about anything less than real stones and platinum.

I hope no guy I ever date see's this site..

Yes, it is fashion jewelry and cannot compare to "real" stuff - it is only meant for "fun" and not serious wearing!

Maybe it's the gradient colors that I hate so much. I think thats an old school trick from like early web design.

I will experiment with different colors and headers when I get time. I think a light grey would look good throughout, although I like a "splash" of color here and there - it makes the site look a little less monotone...

Gradient colors are a matter of taste - some like them, some don't.

No Search option?? #2 point that my test customers have liked. I don't always want to browse all choices. If you are going to leave it as "browse" then maybe add a carat range in there too... Looking through rings that are CZ specks is useless to me.

We don't have sufficient stock at the moment to justify the need for a search option. This is something we will consider adding back in the future.

You say (as far as security goes) one place "statistically impossible" yet in another "no computer is truely safe" or something to that extent..

They are referring to different things - one is referring to the chance of your data being obtained whilst transmitting over SSL, while the other is referring to the overall security of data stored on servers.

Point taken, though - I will consider rewording.

"Orders placed online are generally processed and posted within 2 working days." posted?? when did we move to the UK? Shipped I think is more USA directed.

Yes, I am from the UK originally, and I've lost count of the number of times I've typed "jewellery" by mistake... I will change it.

"If you have an account with PreciousRox, we automatically save any items added to your shopping cart in our database - these items are retrieved and restored into your shopping cart as soon as you next sign-in."

as soon as you next sign-in?? How about: the next time you sign in.

"We check stock levels at time of checkout, so an item saved in your cart may well be out of stock by the time you come to checkout if there is a long period of time between placing the item in your cart and checking-out. "

by the time you come to checkout?? How about: By the time you complete checkout.

"If you have moved address recently"

??

How about: If you have moved recently. Changed addresses recently... Have recently changed your address...

"At the first step in the checkout, look for the check box titled "Use funds in my Gift Voucher Account". If this is selected, we will automatically use the balance in your account for full or part payment of your order. "

For full or partial payment

This is worded weird too...

"We are committed to finding jewelry items and accessories that we feel represent excellent value for money and you'll love to show off (or buy as gifts for friends and family). "

jewelry items and accessories? aren't items accessories?? I think jewelry and accessories is sufficient.

excellent value for money and you'll love to show off??? huh? reword.. I'd help but I'm getting tired. It is the first sentence read on that page- so it's an important one

Funny, I'm normally the stickler for correct grammar and "nice" sounding sentences etc - thanks for spotting these - I will reword them. :-)

Your efforts towards functionality have not gone unnoticed, the look just needs some polishing.

Good job and good luck!

Thank you!

I really like the site, a little header change would be even better, but I don't think it is that bad at all. I wish I had more feedback for you, but so far I can't seem to see anything that is out of place or could be much better. I may steal some of your layout methods here and there if you don't mind , I'll poke around again soon and let you know if I happen across anything...

Yes, the header is to be changed when I get time!

Steal all you want - I have no way of stopping you!

I am with everyone else. Not bad at all. I tried my hand at a couple of headers for you too. Would have helped if I knew your tastes better but here they are...

Thanks for the ideas - you are clearly a lot more talanted graphically than I, and I really like both your examples.

I just need to figure out how to use photoshop layers and effects properly...

If I fail miserably, would you be amenable to helping me out further?

Hi FalseDawn

I think you've done a terrific job, but for the colors I'm not convinced.

This might be a different in taste, I've discussed this in the past with burt and we came to the conclusion that (on avg ofcourse) americans like a more busy look, more fantasy, ornaments etc on their websites, while europeans prefer a much cooler, cleaner, designer look.

I personally would have gone for a sapphire blue look combined with the silver/grey that you already have.

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

I'm with Carine - looks very "mom & pop". Is this the right look for a site selling jewellery? The product images are really great though.

Not my intended effect, no - however as you can see from our product range and prices, we are not catering to the "serious" jewelry market.

I am in the process of revamping colors...

Edit:

** PWD and Username: t13 **

Thanks.

would you be amenable to helping me out further?

Would be more than happy to. ;) Just send me a note any time with ideas or to get my email if you want to send me stuff to work with. Thanks for the compliment. :D

Don't sweat photoshop... I have been using it about 8 years now I think. Just takes time, patience and lots of messing around in it to get the hang of the tools and stuff. Lots of people out there better than me... you should see my husbands work. Lil chithead makes me crazy. I taught him and now he is sooo much better at it than I am. I am not teaching him php. rofl

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Would you be willing to divulge some of the optimisations you carried out to get down to 4 queries at all please?

Would you be willing to divulge some of the optimisations you carried out to get down to 4 queries at all please?

I am more than happy to discuss if you have anything specific in mind, although this thread is probably not the appropriate place for it.

The only problem is that the changes I have made are many and throughout every area of the store.

For example, I have no need for the tax rates to be retrieved with every price as I believe stock OSC does - I have spent many hours denormalising the product, product options and products attributes tables so I can retrieve the entire shopping cart with 1 query.

I use an array for my categories (as they are so few) - probably not appropriate if you have hundreds of categories, although it would still work fine.

Ummm. I have replaced the specials table with a "boolean" column so I don't need to join to this table.

Similarly, I have denormalised products and products_description.

Also, denormalised customers and customers_basket.

I have no need for geo zones and related tables, so they went.

Also, I believe that the stock OSC uses a lot of "functions for lookups" that takes a parameter (eg product ID), and fires off a query to retrieve (eg) product description.

If you have 10 products on a page, then this is 10 queries straight off. Better to just retrieve as much as you can per query.

Identifying and changing these sorts of situations is a good start.

Oh, almost forgot, I've made a few changes to colors and layout - would appreciate if anybody thinks

a) better

B) worse

c) don't know.

:-)

And don't laugh at my lame attempt at a logo.

*** PWD=t13, UID=t13 ***

Thanks

My Site

Archived