• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Visitor Web Stats' Visited Page

I checked the database, it will store every page that the guest has visited. But at the Visitor Web Stats admin page, the column "Visited Page" will show a link of his last visited page (not sure is it really the last). How can I see all the pages this guest has been visited?

I checked the database, it will store every page that the guest has visited. But at the Visitor Web Stats admin page, the column "Visited Page" will show a link of his last visited page (not sure is it really the last). How can I see all the pages this guest has been visited?

I believe you need to click on the ip address

Treasurer MFC

if you have one of the latest versions, there is a table called "visitor trace" clicking on this field will give you a pop-up showing all the pages this particualr visitor has visited...

I can find the box or button or link "visitor trace" you mentioned. My version is the most updated one 2.2c. I found the install.html mentioned there is a setting for the "Quick Trace Pop-up", is it what you mentioned? I have set the $trace_users to true. (It is already true in fact) I have tried on both I.E. and firefox, the same. I suppose I can find the "visitor trace" in the page "Visitor Web Stats" under the "Reports" item in the admin page.

Firefox showed me a javascript error said "newWin has no property". And in I.E., after clicked this ">>>", it just refreshed the page but did not give me a pop-up or anything else of the trace list. I have turned off the "Pop-up block" in my browsers.