• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal, IPN 3.1.5, invoices not working

I have installed PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN 3.1.5, everything is working well, I can accept orders etc, however when I click on the invoice for the order in the OSCommerce back end. I get the following 2 errors and no invoice is displayed:-

Warning: main(....../catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal/classes/TransactionDetails/TransactionDetails.class.php): failed to open stream: Success in /....../catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal/admin/TransactionSummaryLogs.inc.php on line 17

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/....../catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal/classes/TransactionDetails/TransactionDetails.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /....../catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal/admin/TransactionSummaryLogs.inc.php on line 17

Has anyone else had the same problem? Anyone know how to fix?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give,

regards,

Paul Doherty

www.sweetieworld.co.uk

• 8 months later...
I have installed PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN 3.1.5, everything is working well, I can accept orders etc, however when I click on the invoice for the order in the OSCommerce back end. I get the following 2 errors and no invoice is displayed:-

Warning: main(....../catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal/classes/TransactionDetails/TransactionDetails.class.php): failed to open stream: Success in /....../catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal/admin/TransactionSummaryLogs.inc.php on line 17

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/....../catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal/classes/TransactionDetails/TransactionDetails.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /....../catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal/admin/TransactionSummaryLogs.inc.php on line 17

regards,

Paul Doherty

www.sweetieworld.co.uk

Were you able to fix this? I am having the same problem.

Thanks

Rob

• 1 month later...

regards,

Paul Doherty

www.sweetieworld.co.uk

I'm also having the above problem. Can anyone help?

• 4 weeks later...
Do you have any additional contribs installed (particularly for invoices)?

I'm having this issue, and I have no other conrtibutions installed/running. Anyone got a fix?

I'm having this issue, and I have no other conrtibutions installed/running. Anyone got a fix?

Not exactly sure what is meant by "however when I click on the invoice for the order in the OSCommerce back end."

I would suggest that you check that you uploaded all of the directories and files in catalog\includes\modules\payment\paypal\