• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New products page error

I just uploaded the All products page contribution. All the files have been changed, but i'm showing an error once i click on the "All products" link on the home page. Do the links have to be done manually or does the contribution do that for you. also there was one part of the install instructions i did not understand as follows-

"3. Place Links to the new page as you want. Look this:

<?php

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ALL_PRODUCTS) . '">' . ALL_PRODUCTS_LINK . '</a>';

?>

If you click on the "all products" link on my home page the error shows up. www.gpsmarineoutlet.com

Thank you for any help you can offer, Bryan

Edited by BEANSTALKER

I just uploaded the All products page contribution. All the files have been changed, but i'm showing an error once i click on the "All products" link on the home page. Do the links have to be done manually or does the contribution do that for you. also there was one part of the install instructions i did not understand as follows-

"3. Place Links to the new page as you want. Look this:

<?php

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ALL_PRODUCTS) . '">' . ALL_PRODUCTS_LINK . '</a>';

?>

If you click on the "all products" link on my home page the error shows up. www.gpsmarineoutlet.com

Thank you for any help you can offer, Bryan

You do not add any manual links

Place the line above wherever you want the all products link to appear - you seem to have done this in your categories box

As for the error I would suggest you have installed incorrectly hence the missing function - you need to revisit and go thro one line at a time

Charles

A kite flies highest AGAINST the wind !

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a lover in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOO HOO!! What a ride!"

You do not add any manual links

Place the line above wherever you want the all products link to appear - you seem to have done this in your categories box

As for the error I would suggest you have installed incorrectly hence the missing function - you need to revisit and go thro one line at a time

Charles

I rechecked everything so i deceided to delete & reupload the files. Right before i deleted the main all products.php, i noticed the file size was 5.2 kb. When i reuploaded the file, the file size was 5.3kb. Apparently that was my problem, i guess part of the file was missing when i originally uploaded it. I also added the overlay fix. Thank you for all your help.