• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Google page rank today ?

rommany

Hello

Did google do a new page rank today, because i use a tool seo-scanner and it said my PR has gone from a 3 to a 0, i was a little shocked as i have added a lot my content and a few h2 tags plus my back links has gone from 130 to 650 in the last 6 weeks, so i cant understand why i would have lost it. <_<

No one here has posted about todays google ranking so i find that a little strange, thought i could trust the seo-scanner but not too sure now. :(

Kind regards

Hello

Did google do a new page rank today, because i use a tool seo-scanner and it said my PR has gone from a 3 to a 0, i was a little shocked as i have added a lot my content and a few h2 tags plus my back links has gone from 130 to 650 in the last 6 weeks, so i cant understand why i would have lost it. <_<

No one here has posted about todays google ranking so i find that a little strange, thought i could trust the seo-scanner but not too sure now. :(

Kind regards

dont worry i just visited your site and you still have a page rank of 3

Thanks

I saw that i still had three so thought it was strange, keeped thinking i would go out then come back to a zero.

So at a guess seo-scanner is wrong and google had not done a main pr.

kind regards

Thanks

I saw that i still had three so thought it was strange, keeped thinking i would go out then come back to a zero.

So at a guess seo-scanner is wrong and google had not done a main pr.

kind regards

Dont fret, you might appear to lose your pr at times, but usually never more than 24 hours...if you loose it for over 24 hours its time to take action....

Maybe this isn't the right thread for this:

Could someone please explain to me what Google Page Ranks are? What are the numbers?

I found an online thingy with a form that checks your page rank.. Apparently I have a rank of 3 with a projected future rank of five.. Is my is getting higher in the page ranks or lower? Is 3 good at all?

It's all foreign to me.. I have a rough idea of how Goggies operates with link crawling an so on but the ranking business is above me.

Cheers in advance.

Hi Steve

the higher the better, 5 not bad at all, so if you are going from a 3 to a 5 well done.

5-6 are the best us small site will do any higher 7 plus and its like printing money as people would pay to have an ad on your site.

Regards

Archived