• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Listing number equivilents

christiansees

This seems like a total no-brainer question. I can't find the answer in any of the forums or documentation so here goes.

I am using OsC M2.2 The default settings for product listing on lines such as Display Product Name is 2 There is no prompt at the top of the edit box stating the equivalence. If 0 = false and 1 = true, what the heck is 2 = Also for Display Product Price, which the default is 3, then what are 2= and 3=.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

On your last day only you will have to approve or disaprove of how your life has been.

This seems like a total no-brainer question. I can't find the answer in any of the forums or documentation so here goes.

I am using OsC M2.2 The default settings for product listing on lines such as Display Product Name is 2 There is no prompt at the top of the edit box stating the equivalence. If 0 = false and 1 = true, what the heck is 2 = Also for Display Product Price, which the default is 3, then what are 2= and 3=.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

for the lines from "Display Product Image" thru "Display Buy Now column"

"0" means don't show. the other numbers are sequencing numbers to position where on the line the item displays.

hth

GEOTEX from Houston, TX

(George)

Thanks for you reply.

Actually As I said in the orginal post the Display Prduct Name line intsall default is 2 and the Display product price is 3 So

for the lines from "Display Product Image" thru "Display Buy Now column"

"0" means don't show.

doesn't seem quite right. But
the other numbers are sequencing numbers to position where on the line the item displays.
Does help. The question remains 2= what position and 3= what other postion and 4= which yet another position.

thanks again

It would be great if there was one simple source for all the very basic configuration settings.

On your last day only you will have to approve or disaprove of how your life has been.

Archived