• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

If you don't buy... Please tell us why...

boxtel

If you get this text in your box:

TEXT_NO_BUY_REASON

then it means that you have not defined this text constant in your language files.

define('TEXT_NO_BUY_REASON', 'If you don\'t buy...<br>Please tell us why<br>');

define('TEXT_TELL_US_WHY', 'Tell us Why');

Treasurer MFC

If you get this text in your box:

TEXT_NO_BUY_REASON

then it means that you have not defined this text constant in your language files.

define('TEXT_NO_BUY_REASON', 'If you don\'t buy...<br>Please tell us why<br>');

define('TEXT_TELL_US_WHY', 'Tell us Why');

Thats Excellent its now working thanks Amanda. I wonder if you could have a look at it and offer some advise on how to center the continue button and just have the box heading in blue my site is www.a1pcs.co.uk thanks again

opps not all is working it all looks right but now when you click continue after typing your reason it will not send well it wont do anything :(

Thats Excellent its now working thanks Amanda. I wonder if you could have a look at it and offer some advise on how to center the continue button and just have the box heading in blue my site is www.a1pcs.co.uk thanks again

well, then you need to add a header and transfer the text to it:

change this :

<tr><td>

<?php

$info_box_contents = array();

$info_box_contents[] =

array('form' => tep_draw_form('tell_us_why', tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF),tep_get_all_get_params(array('language','action','currency','msg')).'msg=Y', 'NONSSL', false), 'POST'),

'align' => 'center',

'params' => 'style="color: #0066cc;"',

'text' => TEXT_NO_BUY_REASON . tep_draw_input_field('why', 'e.g. Just looking...', ' onfocus="this.value=\'\'" size="20" class="inputBox" ') . '<br>' . tep_image_submit('emailbutton.png', TEXT_TELL_US_WHY) . tep_hide_session_id());

new contentBox($info_box_contents);

?>

</td></tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', 10); ?></td>

</tr>

to this :

<tr><td>

<?php

$info_box_contents[] = array('align' => 'left',

'text' => TEXT_NO_BUY_REASON

);

new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents, true, true);

$info_box_contents[] =

array('form' => tep_draw_form('tell_us_why', tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF),tep_get_all_get_params(array('language','action','currency','msg')).'msg=Y', 'NONSSL', false), 'POST'),

'align' => 'center',

'params' => 'style="color: #0066cc;"',

'text' => tep_draw_input_field('why', 'e.g. Just looking...', ' onfocus="this.value=\'\'" size="20" class="inputBox" ') . '<br>' . tep_image_submit('emailbutton.png', TEXT_TELL_US_WHY) . tep_hide_session_id());

new contentBox($info_box_contents);

?>

</td></tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', 10); ?></td>

</tr>

Treasurer MFC

"opps not all is working it all looks right but now when you click continue after typing your reason it will not send well it wont do anything

"

Same here...

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Soooorry, it tool a while, but the email came. I should learn patience from some one I know...:)

How long are we supposed to wait? Have followed the instructions as explained in the readme file, but still no e-mails are coming through when hitting the send button in the tell me why box.

Any help would be good.

Cheers

Endre