• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

marketingservice

Hi,

I have my website up and running, still have some minor things to change however.

I'm a expert in providing customer service, sales etc. etc. and the knowlegde of the jewelry I'm selling, but not in internet marketing.

I have tried it, but still don't see any results of my attempts. I have been surfing around to see what kind of marketing option are out there and only get confuse about all the opinions that out there, what to do and not to do...

Like pay per click, nice but can also create a big whole within your marketing budget, no control. Saw en heard about people that made a big mistake with choosing this option.

My host however also has a marketing service, and was wondering if anybody did this and what where the results.

These are the two I'm intrested in:

Gold Marketing Service (Monthly Submission To Major Search Engines, Keyword Research and 10,000 Guaranteed Visitors)

Rank Booster Package  (We can now GUARANTEE top 10 listings in Google, Yahoo, AOL, Lycos, Alta Vista, Netscape and Infospace in 72 Hours. We provide extensive keyword research which will help you make an educated decision on what keywords to target)

GUARANTEE, can any internetmarketing service guarantee you that, or is it just a sales pitch?

Hi,

I have my website up and running, still have some minor things to change however.

I'm a expert in providing customer service, sales etc. etc. and the knowlegde of the jewelry I'm selling, but not in internet marketing.

I have tried it, but still don't see any results of my attempts. I have been surfing around to see what kind of marketing option are out there and only get confuse about all the opinions that out there, what to do and not to do...

Like pay per click, nice but can also create a big whole within your marketing budget, no control. Saw en heard about people that made a big mistake with choosing this option.

My host however also has a marketing service, and was wondering if anybody did this and what where the results.

These are the two I'm intrested in:

GUARANTEE, can any internetmarketing service guarantee you that, or is it just a sales pitch?

Sales pitch, and in most cases a waste of money...

In lets say google adwords (pay per click) you can specify your daily budget, ie. you will not get a budget suprise.

This also goes for alot of the other pay per click services, if the service do not alowe you to set your own limiting budgets then it is usually best to stay away....

Affiliate marking is a very cost effective marketing solution....

addme.com free search engine submission.

Submit your site to free directories and also consider payed submission in shopping directories which are target towards your products/services.

Hello

I would stay away from any body offering this:

Rank Booster Package (We can now GUARANTEE top 10 listings in Google, Yahoo, AOL, Lycos, Alta Vista, Netscape and Infospace in 72 Hours. We provide extensive keyword research which will help you make an educated decision on what keywords to target)

the keywords used will not get you a lot of hits but you will be on the first page, i have two keywords will most search engines that are at number one but, hits! only around 4/5 per day because no one types them, the reason i keep them is because 4/5 free hits is better than none and my other keywords hopefully will start geetting higher with the engines one day.

If you have the product to sell and limit your budget to how much you can afford a day, you can not beat google adwords, my store had little to offer before i started using adword so i didnt make much, but in 2 weeks i had 1200 customers that came to my website it cost me ?50 but if i made ?2 profit from 20% of the people that entered my site i would have still make ?190.00, so as you can see the sums add up.

But as soon as i getting fully stocked i will be starting adword again because it works.

hope that help a little

Good luck

In the two reaction both mention pay-per-click, I always tought that you didn't had much control over your marketingbudget!!! This because I was thinking that even if you set your daily budget, the moment you pass that they automatically up your limit with the same amount.

So let say my daily limit is 50.00 if I spend 50.50 it automatically becomes 100.00 the moment you get daily clicks for 100.50 it automatically becomes 150.00

If I understand the two reaction given on my questions this will not happen or will it?

In the two reaction both mention pay-per-click, I always tought that you didn't had much control over your marketingbudget!!! This because I was thinking that even if you set your daily budget, the moment you pass that they automatically up your limit with the same amount.

So let say my daily limit is 50.00 if I spend 50.50 it automatically becomes 100.00 the moment you get daily clicks for 100.50 it automatically becomes 150.00

If I understand the two reaction given on my questions this will not happen or will it?

If you set a budget of 50 , this is what will happen: When you have gotten clicks equal to your daily budget (50) your ads will not be shown anymore this day.

Next day you start fresh again.

:lol:

Archived