• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Is there a Contribution for Kelkoo?

firbest

• 1 month later...

There are a couple. Both of them fairly limited in what they can do. The one listed above seems to violate the kelkoo requirement that your products retain the same id each time you load them. Maybe I misread the instructions.

I found I had to adapt it also for video products.

There is another German contribution somewhere that produces files for many different shopping engines. Again it produces just the standard format and becuase it is more complex I decided to modify the first one

Kelkoo seem to be even slower than Google at processing applications but I hope eventually to go live with them.

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a Contribution for Kelkoo?

Export to ZOOMICI.COM

If you want your products to be integrated for free like in kelkoo or leguide.com into ZOOMICI.COM who will translated them and sell them and ship them in all Europe just look at there : http://zoomici.com/docs/format_du_fichier_pour_zoomici.txt or go there: http://www.monsiteinternet.net

If someone can make some modifications on the kelkoo export version in this contribution to match the informations explain into the page joined, it will help oscommerce users to sell their products into ZOOMICI.COM. If someone try to do it and need help in PHP or to understand what it's needed don't hesitate to ask me.

Sincerly, the ZOOMICI team.

Edited by zoomici

If you want your products to be integrated for free like in kelkoo or leguide.com into ZOOMICI.COM who will translated them and sell them and ship them in all Europe

I think that they should learn how to translate their own site properly before offering this service to others. It is almost unintelligible in English. I like the idea of being able to sell to the rest of Europe in their own languages. Not sure how this would work though

Edited by radders

• 6 months later...

I have installed the latest version of kelkoo export.

But it seems that this one doesn't take out more than the main categorie, and kelkoo requires all categories. Like computer - Hp and not just Computer.

Else it looked great :D

Hopes somebody can help me with this.

-Thomas-