Sign in to follow this  
akmac

Call for price with product listing columns

Is there a contribution like "call for price" that is built to work with the product listing in columns? I can't get the existing one to work...

Quidquid latine dictum sit, profundum viditur.

Is there a contribution like "call for price" that is built to work with the product listing in columns?  I can't get the existing one to work...

Anybody? I've fiddled with it but can only manage to break my site... I have a vendor that doesn't allow his prices to be advertised online. I rank well for his products on my site, but so far I can't put any of them up because I can't ge this to work. PLEASE PLease PLEEEEEEEEEEASE help if you can!

Need a simple call for price... that works with product listing in columns....

Did you search the contributions?

I recall several "call for price" contributions.

HTH,

Robert

Did you search the contributions?

I recall several "call for price" contributions.

HTH,

Robert

Yes, I've tried the call for price contribution, but it's coded for the stock product display and I'm using the display in coumns contribution. I think the only difference is the product_listing_col.php but I don't know how to modify the contribs to work together...

Thanks for replying!

Yes, I've tried the call for price contribution, but it's coded for the stock product display and I'm using the display in coumns contribution.  I think the only difference is the product_listing_col.php but I don't know how to modify the contribs to work together...

Thanks for replying!

Are there any Simple contibutions that will make it possible for me to just write "Call for Price" in the price field?

One of the contributions does way more than I need it to-and modifies files that have already been changed, and the other isn't built to work with product listing in columns.

Is it really that cmplicated a fix for the price feild to accept text? Would that ruin Everything?