• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cost Price + Margin

Hi,

Does anyone know of a contribution that will allow me to enter my cost price into the database and then let me set a percentage margin so that the customer sees the cost price + margin?

Ideally I would like to be able to set a diferent percentage margin per category.

Many thanks,

Fish

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Does anyone know of a contribution that will allow me to enter my cost price into the database and then let me set a percentage margin so that the customer sees the cost price + margin?

Ideally I would like to be able to set a diferent percentage margin per category.

Many thanks,

Fish

I'd really appreciate a contribution like that, indeed, it appears strange that an amazing project like OsCommerce lacks of a crucial feature such as margins manipulation and percentage increment levels.

I join Fish in the request, hoping that such a contribution exists

Many thanks,

larss

dont understand why you want your customer to see your cost and margin. there is a contribution where you put your cost in however it is not displayed to the customer.

dont understand why you want your customer to see your cost and margin. there is a contribution where you put your cost in however it is not displayed to the customer.

As I understand it Craig wants to fill in cost price and margin and the customer sees a price which is cost price plus margin. Not the cost price and margin seperate.

There's a contribution to put in cost but not a margin. As far as I know such a contribution does not exist. I had to create something myself..

Forum search

Contributions search

Documentation search (note: docs being adapted for MS3, may be different for MS2)

3 tips for better forum searching

Want to post? Read this first:

osCommerce for dummies

Topic name etiquette

Basics:

Basics for design

Right syntax to use near '-20, 20'

Cannot re-assign $this

Parse error