• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Just about finished- looking for opinions

breamillman

class="headerNavigation"><? php echo HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT; ?></a>

Try removing the space between <?  and php above - don't know how that got there...

I have tested it, and it works ok - did you copy and paste the code or re-type it?

the t_echo is probably a mistyped quote or something if you re-typed it.

Gonna get this working!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!

The removal of the space worked! :P I had simply cut and pasted it before- weird the error it threw about the t_echo if it was a space issue. hahah. Oh well - it works now- so thank you thank you thank you..

Should I press my luck?? :-"

After I fixed that- and started messing around I noticed a login issue. sigh. I have a spot where i hardcoded a link to the login page, now that I got rid of the "my account" link in the breadcrumb (unless logged in) this hardcoded link is the only option to login BEFORE you get to the checkout process. I noticed if I add something to my cart- then use the hardcoded link to login- it deletes my cart contents. sigh. This is of course related to the fact that the sessionid is being stored in the url. I swear it's never ending!!

So this is where I cheated and added the hardcode into a define on the languages/english.php

// information box text in includes/boxes/information.php
define('BOX_HEADING_INFORMATION', '<center>***Returning Customers please <a href="https://mylipstuff.sslpowered.com/retailstore/nfoscomm/catalog/login.php?$sid">LOG IN HERE</a> to view your order history or to use the quick checkout.*** </center>');

As you can see I tried adding the ?$sid like I read somewhere to capture the sessionid. Nope. I tried just about every variation: &$sid, $sid, $osCsid, &osCsid, ?osCsid

I also tried sticking this little tidbit of php code in there from the other stuff that we were working with in the breadcrumb pointing to my account

<a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT; ?></a>

hehe

Everything resulted in errors, or no effect at all.

Any ideas?

I should probably post this in one of the other forums, but I figured it was worth a shot to ask, while I was bowing down in thanks for figuring out the breadcrumb issues.

Thanks again :thumbsup:

~BREA

My Lip Stuff Store

<a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT; ?></a>

hehe

Everything resulted in errors, or no effect at all.

Any ideas?

I should probably post this in one of the other forums, but I figured it was worth a shot to ask, while I was bowing down in thanks for figuring out the breadcrumb issues.

Thanks again  :thumbsup:

~BREA

My Lip Stuff Store

NEVER MIND! :P

Got it.

I changed what I originally had to this:

// information box text in includes/boxes/information.php
define('BOX_HEADING_INFORMATION', '<center>***Returning Customers please <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL') . '">' . 'LOG IN HERE' . '</a> to view your order history or to use the quick checkout.*** </center>');

and it worked.. so yippee!

Thanks again. :thumbsup:

~BREA

My Lip Stuff Store

• 2 months later...
First thing - I don't like the lips they look kinda grotesque - need less realistic ones check this out tutorial to make lips image or do a google images search and find some - something simple like these lips - you can change the line colour from black to pink easily in fireworks - If you need help send me a private email and I'll do it for you it would only take a minute and would look 10,000 times better

The black in the header tones things down a bit but the pink in the body is too much.

The earth friendly products image has a white matte around it that needs to be removed.

The underlined links in the categories with the arrows should go - add the category box enhancement contribution Contribution HERE

You're doing a great job.

Ruth

My Webpage

Hey Look! I FINALLLLLLY got around to finding a set of lip prints I like- so the "grotesque" ones have vanished..

:thumbsup:

Better??

~BREA

My Lip Stuff Store

Archived