• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

WYSIWYG SPAW problem with sending e-mail

derk.d

I have the same problem is Mal in topic: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...=138337&hl=Spaw

Nobody respont to it so I post it in a new topic!

Have succesfully set-up SPAW and operates well for product and category descriptions and any other part assocted with updating the oscommerce site.

I am having problems with sending emails and newsletter as the emails are arriving but without HTML tags. I have configured Email options for HTML but the receiver format is not complete.

Outlook receives an email like:

<p>test email</p>

<p>test again</p>

that is all no html tags or the like. Any suggestion whether this is the server or SPAW integration with OsCommerce.

Cheers

Mal

Can somebody fix this problem?

regards

Derk

I have the same problem is Mal in topic: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...=138337&hl=Spaw

Nobody respont to it so I post it in a new topic!

Have succesfully set-up SPAW and operates well for product and category descriptions and any other part assocted with updating the oscommerce site.

I am having problems with sending emails and newsletter as the emails are arriving but without HTML tags. I have configured Email options for HTML but the receiver format is not complete.

Outlook receives an email like:

<p>test email</p>

<p>test again</p>

that is all no html tags or the like. Any suggestion whether this is the server or SPAW integration with OsCommerce.

Cheers

Mal

Can somebody fix this problem?

regards

Derk

I have found it out myself, in the admin section at configuration-->e-mail options you have to set MIME on True.

than write a mail and put in the HTML section of SPAW at the beginning <HTML> and at the end </HTML>.

then it works