• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Live Support Plus v1.00

Hi there,

I have installed the contribution "Live Support Plus v1.00" but it doesn't work as it should. If you go to My Site you can see on the left, there's the "live support" button. If you click on it, the following error occurs: "Error loading language strings".

If i am in my admin and click on "live support" there appears the window to log in but i can't really log in. When i've put my username and password in it ---> Please Wait... and nothing happens after that point.

Does anyone have this contribution installed on his/her shop and know what i have to do?

any little help is greatly appreciated

thanks a lot

sandra

HIM - Dark Light - Out on 26/09/05

I have it installed and it works fine. Are you sure you followed the instructions (and any bug fixes on the contribs page) and din't leave anything out by accident?

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

• 2 months later...
Hi there,

I have installed the contribution "Live Support Plus v1.00" but it doesn't work as it should. If you go to My Site you can see on the left, there's the "live support" button. If you click on it, the following error occurs: "Error loading language strings".

If i am in my admin and click on "live support" there appears the window to log in but i can't really log in. When i've put my username and password in it ---> Please Wait... and nothing happens after that point.

Does anyone have this contribution installed on his/her shop and know what i have to do?

thanks a lot

sandra

Yes, I have the exact same problem too.

Any clues?

Regards,

• 4 months later...
Hi there,

thanks a lot

sandra

Have you found the error? i have the same problem, please help!

thank you

Stefano