• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

UPS shipping module for Canada

nullandvoid

Is there a module that I can use to calculate UPS rates FROM Canada?

Most of them seem to just calculate US--> Canada and not vice versa.  :'(

UPS XML Rates and Services v1.0

That's what I use. If you want, you can also install the optional support for package dimensions as well to get more accurate rates. You have to use XML for Canada. XML should be used anyway as the other methods are dated. ;)

~James

UPS XML Rates and Services v1.0

That's what I use.  If you want, you can also install the optional support for package dimensions as well to get more accurate rates.  You have to use XML for Canada.  XML should be used anyway as the other methods are dated. ;)

~James

Thanks, appreciate it! Now, exactly what is meant by an access key/account from UPS? I do have an account with them if that's what's meant, but I'm not sure about the access key bit.

Thanks, appreciate it! Now, exactly what is meant by an access key/account from UPS? I do have an account with them if that's what's meant, but I'm not sure about the access key bit.

First reply, so bear with me.

Go to http://www.ups.com/e_comm_access/laServ?lo...XT_PAGE=WELCOME

You'll be able to register for an access key from here. You also need to have a username and password to enter your online UPS account. Hope this helps.

Edited by TheHappySaddler

• 2 weeks later...

That's a problem I would love to have. :'(

I cannot get the UPS XML contribution to show up in Admin panel.

I have installed the the UPS XML Rates v1.1.2 according to included instructions (leaving out Step 6-dimensions/weight support).

Is there another step before this contribution shows up in the Shipping Module?

I am a total non-programmer, but have managed to muddle my way through this amazing application - Thanks for any help.

Roy

[email protected]

I was able to install the ups shipping module 1.1.5 and I updated it with my access key, acct number, etc... but I get an error on the webiste -

does anyone know what this means and how I can fix it?

1146 - Table 'thejtvgr_tvgroup.TABLE_PACKAGING' doesn't exist

select * from TABLE_PACKAGING order by package_cost;

[TEP STOP]

Thanks,

Sandra