• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Batch Printing without Frames or PDF

assembler

Hi Sam

Thanks for taking the time to help.

I'm trying to print the invoices. I am using IE 6 and the page completes loading. When I return to the orders screen again and refresh, the orders are still being displayed as pending.

Could there be a problem with the logic at the bottom of the print_batch_process.php?

I am running the code on a Sun Solaris box. I changed the format of each of the files from ASCII to Binary to remove any control characters that may hav been interpreted on upload but this seemed to have no effect.

Thanks

Mike

Hi Again

I am still experiencing problems with the updating of the status when creating batch invoices.

I am running the admin tool using an SSL certificate. It seems that the update works fine when the connection is http but does not update when the connection is https.

Has anyone managed to use this tool using an SSL connection?

If anyone has any ideas on how to get the database update to work when using https I would be most greateful.

Many Thanks

Mike

Edited by twigster

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warning: Header may not contain more than a single header, new line detected. in /home/lenny/domains/l10.nl/public_html/admin/print_batch_process.php on line 39

Name,Company,StreetAddress,Suburb,City,State,Postcode,Country gsd dsdg,gdsgs,asfasf,asdf,dsfaf,,fffadf,Netherlands

I have this problem also. Default install.

Does anyone have a clue? Thanks!!

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have installed the Print Batch Without Frames with labels 2.

It works just great for the normal stores.

But when i tries to include it with scrambled ordernumber i get an error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare bit_rotate() (previously declared in c:\programfiler\easyphp1-8\www\borgedata\admin\includes\functions\scrambled_order_num.php:40) in c:\programfiler\easyphp1-8\www\borgedata\admin\includes\functions\scrambled_order_num.php on line 40

It takes out the first order and then it just give me this error.

Does anybody now how to make this work?

Best Regards

Thomas B

• 1 month later...
Warning: Header may not contain more than a single header, new line detected. in /home/lenny/domains/l10.nl/public_html/admin/print_batch_process.php on line 39

Name,Company,StreetAddress,Suburb,City,State,Postcode,Country gsd dsdg,gdsgs,asfasf,asdf,dsfaf,,fffadf,Netherlands

I have this problem also. Default install.

Does anyone have a clue? Thanks!!

Sounds like you uploaded the file changes in binary mode. By default, you should always upload php files in ASCII mode only.

• 1 month later...

When I select orders and then choose labels (radio) and hit confirm i get an error when it tries to d/l the EXCEL file

Something along the lines of:

.csv could not be saved because an unknown error occured try saving to a different location

Any ideas????

Sounds like you uploaded the file changes in binary mode. By default, you should always upload php files in ASCII mode only.

I've had the same problem, uploaded the files again by ASCII and still have the error - any suggestions?

Thanks!

Anyone get the labels export (CSV) working? I keep getting an error.

DOWNLOADING C:\DOCUME~1\justin\LOCALS~1\Temp\uhsaa52a-9999.csv"

C:\DOCUME~1\justin\LOCALS~1\Temp\uhsaa52a-9999.csv" could not be saved,

because an unknown error occurred try saving from a different location.

I've just installed local on xampp "Batch Printing without Frames or PDF".

It works, allmost. If I want to print a label i've get an error.

This one;

Warning: Header may not contain more than a single header, new line detected. in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\catalog\admin\print_batch_process.php on line 39

Name,Company,StreetAddress,Suburb,City,State,Postcode,Country Marc Maas,One2remember,Alb. Thijmstraat 5,,Valkenswaard,NB,5554 TE,Nederland

Line 39 looks like:

header ("Content-type: application/csv\nContent-Disposition: \"inline; filename=customers.csv\"");

I don't now how to solve this problem. anyone else??

Anyone get the labels export (CSV) working? I keep getting an error.

DOWNLOADING C:\DOCUME~1\justin\LOCALS~1\Temp\uhsaa52a-9999.csv"

C:\DOCUME~1\justin\LOCALS~1\Temp\uhsaa52a-9999.csv" could not be saved,

because an unknown error occurred try saving from a different location.

Anyone know a fix for this issue?

• 3 weeks later...

one thing that would be nice is a check all orders on the page (am i missing something? is this already implemented?)

i see a status box up top.. what does that do? I've checked it and tried to print a certain status and it says no orders were selected.. maybe i'm missing something key..

one thing that would be nice is a check all orders on the page (am i missing something? is this already implemented?)

i see a status box up top.. what does that do? I've checked it and tried to print a certain status and it says no orders were selected.. maybe i'm missing something key..

There is a box at the top bar next to status.. check it and all the orders will be checked

• 3 months later...
My questions:

- Is it possible to send a message with the status-update?

Thanks in advance!!!

Change in print_batch_process.php part of code to:

if($autoupdatestatus=='Yes') {

$check_status_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_email_address, orders_status, date_purchased from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

$check_status = tep_db_fetch_array($check_status_query);

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify_comments']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify_comments'] == 'on')) {

$notify_comments = sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_UPDATE, $comments) . "\n\n";

}

$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_short($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]);

tep_mail($check_status['customers_name'], $check_status['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

$customer_notified = '1';

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments) values ('" . (int)$oID . "', '" . tep_db_input($autostatus) . "', now(), '" . tep_db_input($customer_notified) . "', '" . tep_db_input($comments) . "')");

tep_db_query("update orders SET orders_status='" . tep_db_input($autostatus) . "' WHERE orders_id='" .$oID . "'");

}

}

--------------------

and copy to your languages print_batch_process.php

define('EMAIL_SEPARATOR', '------------------------------------------------------');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT', 'Your Text');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER', 'Your Text: ');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL', 'Your Text: ');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED', Your Text: ');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE', 'Your Text.' . "\n\n" . 'Your Text: OK' . "\n\n" . 'Your Text.' . "\n");

define('EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_UPDATE', Your Text' . "\n\n%s\n\n");

---------------------

I am not php guru, but have anybody better solution?

I installed this on an older Store, its CRE Loaded 6.1A, which everything worked great and went in fine. The problem is that when I try to print the Invoices I get an error message stating the following:

Access Denied

No Right Permission Access

Please contact your Webmaster to request

more access or if you found any problem.

Can anyone tell me what File I need to change? I know that I am missing something, but I am not sure what it is.

Thanks,

Bryan

Ok,

I have fixed my error above, as it was the Admin File Access mod that was stopping it. A little harder searching and I found the way to fix it.

Now what I am wondering is if there is a way to change the Print Labels to allow Printing the Packing Slip? This would be really great, I have not yet had a chance to paly with it to try to do this, but I would love it if someone has already done this and could post it here.

Thanks,

Bryan

• 2 months later...

I've installed this contribution and all is working well. I've since tried to make it work with the Batch Update Status because I need to be able to update status without printing. Now I am having issues working the 2 codes together... so I am trying to revert back to using this contribution on it's own.

I've found a way to create a window that close on it's own in a second and added a "nothing" option meaning I don't want to print anything just update... so that's ok.

everything is well so far... the code and my mods to it are working great together... my only issue is that the order.php doesn't refresh on it's own and I am all the time hitting the refresh button to not loose track of who i've updated or not or trying to update an order that's alread been ordered... and for me it's a pain because I update status all day long for different reasons.

Is there a way to ask this code to refresh the order.php page... i know that the code to do so would look something like this: FILENAME_ORDERS,tep_get_all_get_params()

but i just don't know where to put it... I've tried a few ways but nothing works... is there a way to create an if string or something taht would say... well if I want to use the batch print... update order.php AND go to print_batch_process ???

I've also added the packingslip or invoice and packingslip all at once options to batch print if anyone is interested... when I've found a way to make the order page refresh I could share it if that's ok.

Thanks for any answer... yes you can or no you can't...

Thanks again

• 1 month later...
I've just installed local on xampp "Batch Printing without Frames or PDF".

It works, allmost. If I want to print a label i've get an error.

This one;

Line 39 looks like:

header ("Content-type: application/csv\nContent-Disposition: \"inline; filename=customers.csv\"");

I don't now how to solve this problem. anyone else??

To fix this error:

replace:

with:

header ('Content-type: application/csv');
 header ('Content-Disposition: inline; filename="customers.csv"');

:) Sadie

• 1 month later...

has anyone found a way of

refreshing the orders.php once the confirm button is pressed

and also, passing over the updated orders status to the customer emails - at the moment they get sent out -but says

new status:

and not inserting the status.

any pointers would be appreciated

• 4 months later...
has anyone found a way of

refreshing the orders.php once the confirm button is pressed

and also, passing over the updated orders status to the customer emails - at the moment they get sent out -but says

new status:

and not inserting the status.

any pointers would be appreciated

I got the same problem with this contrib so I made a small modification to show the status. Thought i would share it. So here it is:

Replace the whole autoupdatestatus section:

if($autoupdatestatus=='Yes') 
{

$check_status_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_email_address, orders_status, date_purchased, orders_status.orders_status_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " INNER JOIN orders_status ON orders.orders_status = orders_status.orders_status_id where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");
	$check_status = tep_db_fetch_array($check_status_query);

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify_comments']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify_comments'] == 'on')) {
	$notify_comments = sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_UPDATE, $comments) . "\n\n";
	}
	$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_short($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $check_status['orders_status_name']);
	tep_mail($check_status['customers_name'], $check_status['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);
	$customer_notified = '1';

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments) values ('" . (int)$oID . "', '" . tep_db_input($autostatus) . "', now(), '" . tep_db_input($customer_notified) . "', '" . tep_db_input($comments) . "')");
	tep_db_query("update orders SET orders_status='" . tep_db_input($autostatus) . "' WHERE orders_id='" .$oID . "'");
}

Enjoy~!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I currently have a custom invoice.php file which is generated through to a PDF (as well as the packingslip).

Is there any way I can get the output from this to go to my custom PDF invoice as opposed to it going to the default OSC invoice page?

Other than this small issue this script looks ideal for what I want... its simply a cosmetic thing I need changing.

Thanks

Tony

• 2 months later...

This looks to be a great contribution for me! However, I have ajax order editor installed and am assuming that is why I am getting this error when i try to batch print. What do I need to add on there?

This is what shows up on my invoices along with a broken link to the oscommerce image on the top corner:

SOLD TO:

Warning: Missing argument 6 for tep_address_format() in /home/shopfou3/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 345

Warning: Missing argument 7 for tep_address_format() in /home/shopfou3/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 345

SHIP TO:

Warning: Missing argument 6 for tep_address_format() in /home/shopfou3/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 345

Warning: Missing argument 7 for tep_address_format() in /home/shopfou3/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 345

Here is my line 345 in general:

function tep_address_format($address_format_id, $address, $html, $boln, $eoln, $ajax, $order_id) {

Jason

just uploaded new contribution

This contribution is based on 2005-04-30 Batch Printing Without Frames or PDF v1.3

by Dan Sullivan

1.This contribution fixes mouseover and onclick issues where individual rows could not be selected for edit, delete, invoice and packing slip functions.

2.There is also a fix for order status not being updated where

$autoupdatestatus = $HTTP_POST_VARS['autoupdatestatus'];

$autostatus = $HTTP_POST_VARS['autostatus'];

are now defined in catalog/admin/print_batch_process.php

3.If no order is selected the window now has text link to close window along with Error: no orders selected!

4.orders.php is automatically refreshed when confirm button is pressed

(via onSubmit="window.location.reload()" function)

Regards, web-junkies

• 1 month later...

I have installed this wonderful contribution, but I've come across an oddity.

When I choose to print a batch of invoices, print_batch_process.php spits out everything perfectly except ONE thing.

The header row for the order table spits out the actual field name and not the neat and clean alias name

IE Instead of printing out "Product Name", it prints out " TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS"

This wastes an incredible amount of space on the printed page because the field names are very very long.

Did I mess something up or is everyone seeing these?

TIA

I have installed this wonderful contribution, but I've come across an oddity.

When I choose to print a batch of invoices, print_batch_process.php spits out everything perfectly except ONE thing.

The header row for the order table spits out the actual field name and not the neat and clean alias name

IE Instead of printing out "Product Name", it prints out " TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS"

This wastes an incredible amount of space on the printed page because the field names are very very long.

Did I mess something up or is everyone seeing these?

TIA

I answered my own question.

In print_batch_invoice.php

Around Line 117 I found:

<tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" colspan="2"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_MODEL; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TAX; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>

</tr>

I copied the above section in notepad and changed it to my own labels (shown below). I then replaced the above section with my changes below. Now my invoice prints out nice and neat. No errors found yet.

<tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" colspan="2">Product</td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent">Model</td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right">Tax</td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right">Price minus Tax</td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right">Price plus Tax</td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right">Total Excluding Tax</td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right">Total Including Tax</td>

</tr>

I realize this is a quick fix, it does not solve the problem but until someone figures it out, I'm going with this.