• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Verisign Payflow Link w/ CSC validation

ereed28214

Do I have to install this module to make verisign work with oscommerce MS 2.2? Cause I have the CC module and all you have to do is type cc number and expiration date.....it does not ask for CSC validation. Is this required or recommended?

what cc module?  the default osc module?  that doesnt tie in with anything . . .

Yeah, the default CC module is what I have installed and I have verisign ssl certificate installed. So I guess I'm supposed to install another module to get my site shopping cart to work with verisign? If so, there is only one verisign with csc module which I'm supposed to download? Problem was that verisign does not see any activity meaning they are not receiving people's credit card info even though it went through and I can view the order via Admin in osCommerce. So I need to install another module? Help!

You asked this question yesterday, in two forums, and in one forum I gave you your answer and told you about the cc module (the same as Mibble as now done), and provided the link to the VeriSign contribution.

You can post as often as you like but the answer will remain the same - it's not going to change. You have to install the VeriSign contribution, and there's no guarantee it will work.

Vger

You asked this question yesterday, in two forums, and in one forum I gave you your answer and told you about the cc module (the same as Mibble as now done), and provided the link to the VeriSign contribution.

You can post as often as you like but the answer will remain the same - it's not going to change.  You have to install the VeriSign contribution, and there's no guarantee it will work.

Vger

Oh my bad....I was looking at the general forum the whole time and forgot i was getting replies in this forum. Let me install this module and see how it goes.

Archived