• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do i change nochex.......

___Chris___

go to catalog/includes/langauges/english/modules/payment/ download the nochex.php file to your computer then edit the text to say what you want.. then reupload.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

• 3 weeks later...
go to catalog/includes/langauges/english/modules/payment/ download the nochex.php file to your computer then edit the text to say what you want.. then reupload.

Could you expand on this answer please. I have scanned all through this file and can not see the text that I need to change.

I am also trying to do the same for check/money order so that I can have it in English rather than American.

My shop is live now but am always looking to improve it and this is one of those things that really bugs me and i have never worked out how to change.

Could you expand on this answer please.  I have scanned all through this file and can not see the text that I need to change. 

I am also trying to do the same for check/money order so that I can have it in English rather than American.

My shop is live now but am always looking to improve it and this is one of those things that really bugs me and i have never worked out how to change.

go to catalog/includes/langauges/english/modules/payment/ directory and download the nochex.php file to your computer using an ftp program such as ws_ftp then edit the text to say what you want.. then reupload using the ftp program.

your file should contain this:

nochex.php

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_NOCHEX_TEXT_TITLE', 'NOCHEX');
 define('MODULE_PAYMENT_NOCHEX_TEXT_DESCRIPTION', 'NOCHEX<br>Requires the GBP currency.');

Do not change this part

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_NOCHEX_TEXT_TITLE', '

nor this part

');

only change the part between the single quotes which states

NOCHEX
similar for the next define.

Do not change this part

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_NOCHEX_TEXT_DESCRIPTION', '

nor this part

');

only change the part between the single quotes which states

NOCHEX<br>Requires the GBP currency.

The same principle applies to the other payment modules or shipping modules

Edited by 241

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Many Thanks I will try this later a I'm just on my way out. I do have another query with module which I would appreciate some help on.

My domain name is forwarded to my hosting for the shop but if I set it up the forwarding to display my domain name at all times this also transfers to the nochex checkout page.

Ie users see www.mydomain.co.uk at top of nochex page and this wil probably put them off as there is a security warning on page to check that you are on a genuine nochex page.

Presumably I have to change something in Nochex.php to make sure target breaks from my framed forwarding but as usual I need help!