• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Hide Price if $0 + MyWishList 1.0

Here is a little snippet of code, for posterity. I have both of these contribs & found a little back-door by which a non-purchasable item (with price of zero) could be added to the cart & purchased when it was added to the cart from the Wishlist.

Just one question - now it is not showing "Add to Cart" for any of the items. I'm working on this. Can any PHP-whizzes see where I've gone wrong right away?

In includes/modules/wishlistdetails.php: From changed code to end of file:

echo '    </td>' . "\n";
 ?> <td valign="top" class="main"><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=cust_order&pid=' . $products[$i]['id'], 'NONSSL'); ?>"><?php (($product_info['products_price'] > 0) ? BOX_TEXT_MOVE_TO_CART : ''); ?>
 </a> <br><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=remove_wishlist&pid=' . $products[$i]['id'], 'NONSSL'); ?>"><?php echo BOX_TEXT_DELETE; ?></a><br>
 <?

echo '    </td>' . "\n";
 echo '  </tr>' . "\n";
}
?>
<!-- order_details_eof -->

In includes/boxes/wishlist.php: only the code near "BOX_MOVE_TO_CART" has been changed, but code around it is listed, so it is easier to find:

$wishlist_contents_string .= $products[$i]['name'] . "<br>".

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_WISHLIST, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=cust_order&pid=' .  $products[$i]['id'] . '&rfw=1', 'NONSSL') . '">' .  tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) .
   (($product_info['products_price'] > 0) ? ('  -' . BOX_TEXT_MOVE_TO_CART) : '') . '</a>' . "\n" .
      '    <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_WISHLIST, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=remove_wishlist&pid=' . $products[$i]['id'], 'NONSSL') . '">' . '  -' . BOX_TEXT_DELETE . '</a>' . "\n" .'</span></a></td></tr>';

Wendy

Edited by WendyLady

now it is not showing "Add to Cart" for any of the items.
So that means that product_info['products_price'] is an empty variable which makes perfect sense since the id of the product is called with $products[$i]['id']. My suggestion is that you include products_price in the query for the wishlist and use $products[$i]['products_price'] instead.

Thank you, Jan. I will work on this after I get some sleep (was up all night working on it last night) & will post here when I get it working. Thanks!

Wendy

So that means that product_info['products_price'] is an empty  variable which makes perfect sense since the id of the product is called with $products[$i]['id']. My suggestion is that you include products_price in the query for the wishlist and use $products[$i]['products_price'] instead.