• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

can anyone else access www.protx.com?

AndyG

I've installed the protx direct module, all was working well until last night. I haven't been able to access their site(www.protx.com) for over 24hrs now and obviously the CC no.s aren't being passed to their test servers either.

Anyone else using protx experiencing any problems? I've not made my final decision to go with them yet but this is a big concern for me, 24hrs is a long time for a payment gateway to be down, thats a lot of lost sales.

This is correct, they had a DDoS attack, as a result they've moved to a mitigation server.

However Curl has a habit of caching dns records etc, so there's a chance that even though protx are back up and running again, that you STILL can't connect to their new server...

I've got this problem right now, and have no idea how to flush the CURL cache, any ideas?