• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New 2co contribution (lil help)

I am currently looking for an alternative to 2checkout for myself but I still have clients that request to use 2checkout, anyway, the install file tells me to do this:

To DISABLE itemized cart:

in /catalog/includes/modules/payment/pm2checkout.php:

comment out lines with c_name, c_price, and c_description parameters.

Do I have to do this? It seems to work fine if I leave it in, I don't what the products inserted into 2checkout, what's the point?

I dont want to break anything if i mess it up, my question is do i have to comment this out?

Edited by phpnotforme

I am getting a blank page now 20% of the time I try and checkout.

I wonder if this has to do with the instruction to disable itemized cart.

Can any PHPers help me out and make the changes for me? It would be greatly appreciated.

==============================================================

// fill 2Checkout V2 details with osc order info
           // these fields automate product creation on 2checkout's site. comment out all except c_prod if you do not want this feature
           for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($order->products); $i < $n; $i++) {
               $process_button_string .= tep_draw_hidden_field('c_prod_' . $i, $order->products[$i]['model'] . ',' . $order->products[$i]['qty']);
               $process_button_string .= tep_draw_hidden_field('c_name_' . $i, $order->products[$i]['name']);

Anyone ;) Please, Please, Please Please, Please, Please Please, Please, Please Please, Please, Please Please, Please, Please Please, Please, Please Please, Please, Please Please, Please, Please

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem - around every other time I checkout I get an error page at 2CO site. Then I go back to my cart, checkout again and it works. Can anybody help me with this? What is the problem?

Thank you

I am currently looking for an alternative to 2checkout for myself but I still have clients that request to use 2checkout, anyway, the install file tells me to do this:

Do I have to do this? It seems to work fine if I leave it in, I don't what the products inserted into 2checkout, what's the point?

I dont want to break anything if i mess it up, my question is do i have to comment this out?

20% is lucky, for me i got 80% off time blank page when using internet explorer, for people who use firefox, netscape or opera have less chances to get blank page.

Anybody knows anything with it?

Thanks

sean

it seemed to of worked it self out, it does not give me a blank page anymore but sales are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay down.

a big *&^&!-you to 2checkout!

I am getting a blank page now 20% of the time I try and checkout.

I wonder if this has to do with the instruction to disable itemized cart.

Can any PHPers help me out and make the changes for me? It would be greatly appreciated.

? ? ? ? ? ?// fill 2Checkout V2 details with osc order info
? ? ? ? ? ?// these fields automate product creation on 2checkout's site. comment out all except c_prod if you do not want this feature
? ? ? ? ? ?for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($order->products); $i < $n; $i++) {
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?$process_button_string .= tep_draw_hidden_field('c_prod_' . $i, $order->products[$i]['model'] . ',' . $order->products[$i]['qty']);
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?$process_button_string .= tep_draw_hidden_field('c_name_' . $i, $order->products[$i]['name']);

After i tried to comment out these line, it really works.

If you using MS1 with 2checkout v2.1a, you have to comment out these lines otherwise your will get blank page.

sean