• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Description in Listing combined with New Layout ??

fat_dog

Hi,

Asking for help and at the same time suggesting an inprovement to the mod "product_listing" (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...product_listing)

I would really like to integrate this mod into my site - it's exactly what I'm after - a layout that doesn't look like the standard osc list. Something a little different...

However I've currently got installed a "description in product listing" mod which shows a description along with the title, image, price etc. That's working fine and can be downloaded here http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ct+Listing+Hack

The suggestion is really it would be great to combine to two, but when I install the view change mod (product_listing - already had description mod installed), I get an SQL error because the syntax is wrong/missing (I'm guessing it's because the "description" snippets of code are missing in the new "products_listing.php" file.

I'm hoping that someone who know's a lot more about php than I do, perhaps may want to integrate the two into a fantastic mod, and secondly (or firstly ;)) if someone could you take a look and tell me where I need to add the bits from the description mod into the view change mod to get it to work?

Many thanks, :thumbsup:

Dan