• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Athorize.Net Setting

Tao

I have an account with athorize.net, so I install the Athorize.net in the Admin>>Modules>>Payment with my 'login username' and 'Transaction Key', and set the Transaction Mode is 'Test' and so on. Then I try to test it in the Checkout process with CC number as '4111111111111111'. However I always get

(14) The referrer, relay response or receipt link URL is invalid.

Question 1

How do I set the URLs in Athorize.net site?

Question 2

Do I still need to download any payment module for Athorize.net from contribution, such as 'Authorizenet ADC Direct Connection'?

Is there anybody who can help me about these two questions? Many Thanks in advance.

I have an account with athorize.net, so I install the Athorize.net in the Admin>>Modules>>Payment with my 'login username' and 'Transaction Key',  and set the Transaction Mode is 'Test' and so on.  Then I try to test it in the Checkout process with CC number as '4111111111111111'.  However I always get 

Question 1 

How do I set the URLs in Athorize.net site?

Question 2

Do I still need to download any payment module for Athorize.net from contribution, such as 'Authorizenet ADC Direct Connection'?

I do need help to know that whether it is mandatory to installed a module from contribution for setting authoriz.net, because I saw the authorize.net already is one of the options in admin>>Modules>>payment.

• 2 weeks later...
you are better off installing the authorizenet with curl contribution, much more reliable

what is a curl contribution?

I have installed authorize.net in my payment modules. Authorize.net asked me to change the

username=my authorize.net login id

transaction key=xxxxxxxxxxxx

after making changes to the simdata.txt file, where do i place this text file ?\

appreciate any help in this matter.

Archived