• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Option Type Feature Error

adam71o

I have Option Type Feature v1.6 installed in my store. Unfortunately I found out the hard way, that I have a problem. When my customers place orders, in their "Order Process" email, where the test input attributes should be displayed, only "TEXT" is displayed.

If I can find WHICH FILE with certainty sends the customer "order process" email (as well as to the admin) then I can try fixing THAT file.

Anyone know which php file sends those emails?

• 4 months later...

I have a problem that is almost the same. The confirmation emails displays the proper info inserted into the "text" fields by the customer, but when I check the order and the database afterward, the text product attributes display as "TEXT". All the info is gone.

Example:

Confirmation Email

Color A: A6001-O White

Color B: A6001-O White

Boat Name: Aquaholics

Order

Color A: A6001-O White

Color B: A6001-O White

Boat Name: TEXT

Is it the same catalog/checkout_process.php file at work or another? If it is the same file, approximatly where in the code should I be looking?

Thanks!

Lisa

• 2 weeks later...

Products (Edit)

1 x Keepsake Birth Plate

- 5. Baby's Birth City: text

- 3a. Please indicate AM/PM: AM

- 1. Baby's First Name: text

- 2. Baby's Birth Date: text

I'm having the same problem. Everything looks fine until I get to the order confirmation page. The info turns to text. Does anyone have a solution?