Sign in to follow this  
kaizerr

MRMT Shipping v1.101

Need help. I've been using this Multi Region Multi Table module for a while and it works fine. This module allows me to define multiple regions with multiple shipping rates.

The problem only occurs when I defined another rate for the same region. the rate appears as a shipping option during shipping checkout, but when the total is displayed, the shipping rate suddenly becomes 0.00, eventhough that shipping option was selected.

HELP!!!!! :'(

Need help. I've been using this Multi Region Multi Table module for a while and it works fine. This module allows me to define multiple regions with multiple shipping rates.

The problem only occurs when I defined another rate for the same region. the rate appears as a shipping option during shipping checkout, but when the total is displayed, the shipping rate suddenly becomes 0.00, eventhough that shipping option was selected.

HELP!!!!!  :'(

Hi, I am the author of this module. I have discontinued it because it had a number of problems and did not work well for everyone. Though it was a good start, I released a much much better and more flexible version. So much changed & improved that I released it under a new name, "MultiGeoZone MultiTable" shipping:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2571

The only thing necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing

- Edmund Burke

I just downloaded it and it works fine. Make you unstuff it with a program that can handle both Gzip compression and Tar archives (.tar.gz is a tar archive that has been gzipped).

The only thing necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing

- Edmund Burke