• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PWA !!! mmm.....HELP

doodah

HELP!

I've been trying to install the PWA but am having serious probs.........

i have a basic understanding of html and thought this OSCommerce would be a little easier, i need some help installing the PWA without getting errors all the time.

I am a bit of a nugget so i need easier to understand instructions................

PLEASE can somebody help me out ???

In bOb we trust...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HELP!

I've been trying to install the PWA but am having serious probs.........

i have a basic understanding of html and thought this OSCommerce would be a little easier, i need some help installing the PWA without getting errors all the time.

I am a bit of a nugget so i need easier to understand instructions................

PLEASE can somebody help me out? ???

In bOb we trust...

1. start again, following the instruction sto the letter..

2. It does not work, forget it...

3. Pay somone to get it working for your site...

thats it......

and if these alternatives dont sound good in your ears..forget it or learn php... :blink:

Edited by toyicebear

Exactly...

If you are having problems, upload your *backup* files and try the install again. Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

If you continue to have problems try giving a *detailed* description of the problem and errors in the PWA support thread. Or, try searching for the same error or problem first.

erm it works fine but on the last page ***Your Order Has Been Processed!

i click on the continue button and it dies (404 Page not found error) but the order still goes through....

any ideas.........

Thanks guys will try again.

Wow hey doodah, I never knew anyone that it worked for. Is it ossible that you can give me your entire catolog script folder, or allow me to updload it off our site, it will copy everything, but I will just need to fix the products afterward, if you can great, it would be very appreciated.

Edited by 241

Wow hey doodah, I never knew anyone that it worked for. Is it ossible that you can give me your entire catolog script folder, or allow me to updload it off our site, it will copy everything, but I will just need to fix the products afterward, if you can great, it would be very appreciated.

It workes great on my site. Post you problem. :thumbsup:

Raymond

Edited by 241

hi msobotka i can give you a copy if you want, i'm in an early development stage so there would not be much to change, all i ask is for your e-mail so i can send you the info.

hey....giftmaster (ray) you got it workin fine, so can you help me on the order success page when i click continue i get an error page not found......?????

please HELP....

hi msobotka i can give you a copy if you want, i'm in an early development stage so there would not be much to change, all i ask is for your e-mail so i can send you the info.

hey....giftmaster (ray) you got it workin fine, so can you help me on the order success page when i click continue i get an error page not found......?????

please HELP....

No problem. can you post the error and your entire file?

the error is a basic 404 no page found on server

as far as the code i dunno which page is having a prob i dunno where it goes after the success page if you could inform me as to where, i would be grateful.........

i have a suspicious feeling i know which code to change i will give it a go before i waste your time will post back here my progress.....

there's a redirect which links to a defualt page this could be my prob...

cheers

Hey Giftmaster i tried what i thought it was but it wasn't :( ......lol

right then.... my problem is when i leave the checkout success area i need to know where it goes and how to change it ...?

the actual code for the page is.........

<?php
/*
 $Id: checkout_success.php,v 1.49 2003/06/09 23:03:53 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the shopping cart page
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
   tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT));
 }

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'update')) {
   $notify_string = 'action=notify&';
   $notify = $HTTP_POST_VARS['notify'];
   if (!is_array($notify)) $notify = array($notify);
   for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($notify); $i<$n; $i++) {
     $notify_string .= 'notify[]=' . $notify[$i] . '&';
   }
   if (strlen($notify_string) > 0) $notify_string = substr($notify_string, 0, -1);

//    tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $notify_string));
// Added a check for a Guest checkout and cleared the session - 030411 
if (tep_session_is_registered('noaccount')) { 
tep_session_destroy(); 
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, '', 'NONSSL')); 
} 
else { 
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $notify_string, 'SSL')); 
}
 }

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SUCCESS);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_1);

$global_query = tep_db_query("select global_product_notifications from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " where customers_info_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "'");
 $global = tep_db_fetch_array($global_query);

if ($global['global_product_notifications'] != '1') {
   $orders_query = tep_db_query("select orders_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' order by date_purchased desc limit 1");
   $orders = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_query);

$products_array = array();
   $products_query = tep_db_query("select products_id, products_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$orders['orders_id'] . "' order by products_name");
   while ($products = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query)) {
     $products_array[] = array('id' => $products['products_id'],
                               'text' => $products['products_name']);
   }
 }

// PWA:  Added a check for a Guest checkout and cleared the session - 030411 v0.71
if (tep_session_is_registered('noaccount')) {
$order_update = array('purchased_without_account' => '1');
tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS, $order_update, 'update', "orders_id = '".$orders['orders_id']."'");
//  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_ORDERS . " (purchased_without_account) values ('1') where orders_id = '" . (int)$orders['orders_id'] . "'");
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . tep_db_input($customer_id) . "'");
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . tep_db_input($customer_id) . "'");
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " where customers_info_id = '" . tep_db_input($customer_id) . "'");
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET . " where customers_id = '" . tep_db_input($customer_id) . "'");
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET_ATTRIBUTES . " where customers_id = '" . tep_db_input($customer_id) . "'");
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_WHOS_ONLINE . " where customer_id = '" . tep_db_input($customer_id) . "'");
tep_session_destroy();
}

?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
   <td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('order', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SUCCESS, 'action=update', 'SSL')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="4" cellpadding="2">
         <tr>
           <td valign="top"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_man_on_board.gif', HEADING_TITLE); ?></td>
           <td valign="top" class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?><div align="center" class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></div><br><?php echo TEXT_SUCCESS; ?><br><br>
<?php
   echo TEXT_NOTIFY_PRODUCTS . '<br><p class="productsNotifications">';

$products_displayed = array();
   for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($products_array); $i<$n; $i++) {
     if (!in_array($products_array[$i]['id'], $products_displayed)) {
       echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('notify[]', $products_array[$i]['id']) . ' ' . $products_array[$i]['text'] . '<br>';
       $products_displayed[] = $products_array[$i]['id'];
     }
   }

echo '</p>';
 } else {
   echo TEXT_SEE_ORDERS . '<br><br>' . TEXT_CONTACT_STORE_OWNER;
 }
?>
           <h3><?php echo TEXT_THANKS_FOR_SHOPPING; ?></h3></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td align="right" class="main"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td width="25%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
             <tr>
               <td width="50%" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>
               <td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
           <td width="25%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>
           <td width="25%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>
             <tr>
               <td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>
               <td width="50%"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'checkout_bullet.gif'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_DELIVERY; ?></td>
           <td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_PAYMENT; ?></td>
           <td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_CONFIRMATION; ?></td>
           <td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarCurrent"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_FINISHED; ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
<?php if (DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'downloads.php'); ?>
   </table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

hopefully you can provide an answer to my probs if not, not to worry i'm sure there's an answer here allready i just gotta find it

cheers again

the redirects are at the top of the page, recheck that the code is in the correct place

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Hey Giftmaster i tried what i thought it was but it wasn't :( ......lol

right then.... my problem is when i leave the checkout success area i need to know where it goes and how to change it ...?

the actual code for the page is.........

<?php

/*

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

*/

[color=red] tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT));[/color]

}

hopefully you can provide an answer to my probs if not, not to worry i'm sure there's an answer here allready i just gotta find it

cheers again

[right][post=596863]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

Steve was right. You have

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT));

Change it to

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));

can anybody think of anything or has anybody had this problem before

i'm stumped, what i can do is take away the continue button and then they have no choice but i think it would just cause problems later.....

ANYBODY!!!!!

:(

can anybody think of anything or has anybody had this problem before

i'm stumped, what i can do is take away the continue button and then they have no choice but i think it would just cause problems later.....

ANYBODY!!!!!

:(

Here is the orig code for checkout_sucess.php

Try loading it and see what happends.

<?php

/*

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

*/

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));

}

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'update')) {

$notify_string = 'action=notify&';

$notify = $HTTP_POST_VARS['notify'];

if (!is_array($notify)) $notify = array($notify);

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($notify); $i<$n; $i++) {

$notify_string .= 'notify[]=' . $notify[$i] . '&';

}

if (strlen($notify_string) > 0) $notify_string = substr($notify_string, 0, -1);

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $notify_string));

}

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SUCCESS);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_1);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_2);

$global_query = tep_db_query("select global_product_notifications from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " where customers_info_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "'");

$global = tep_db_fetch_array($global_query);

$orders_query = tep_db_query("select orders_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' order by date_purchased desc limit 1");

$orders = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_query);

$products_array = array();

$products_query = tep_db_query("select products_id, products_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$orders['orders_id'] . "' order by products_name");

while ($products = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query)) {

$products_array[] = array('id' => $products['products_id'],

'text' => $products['products_name']);

}

}

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('order', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SUCCESS, 'action=update', 'SSL')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="4" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td valign="top"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_man_on_board.gif', HEADING_TITLE); ?></td>

<td valign="top" class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?><div align="center" class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></div><br><?php echo TEXT_SUCCESS; ?><br><br>

<?php

echo TEXT_NOTIFY_PRODUCTS . '<br><p class="productsNotifications">';

$products_displayed = array();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($products_array); $i<$n; $i++) {

if (!in_array($products_array[$i]['id'], $products_displayed)) {

echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('notify[]', $products_array[$i]['id']) . ' ' . $products_array[$i]['text'] . '<br>';

$products_displayed[] = $products_array[$i]['id'];

}

}

echo '</p>';

} else {

echo TEXT_SEE_ORDERS . '<br><br>' . TEXT_CONTACT_STORE_OWNER;

}

?>

<h3><?php echo TEXT_THANKS_FOR_SHOPPING; ?></h3></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="right" class="main"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<tr>

<td width="50%" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<tr>

<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'checkout_bullet.gif'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_DELIVERY; ?></td>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_PAYMENT; ?></td>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_CONFIRMATION; ?></td>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarCurrent"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_FINISHED; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php if (DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'downloads.php'); ?>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

i just tried the origanal code you posted and it just comes up witht he same error 404 page not found........

i think i'm just going to remove the continue button from the page i don't know if this would cause any other problems but i can't see why it would!

cheers for youe help:D

DooDah