• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

RSS Feed

mark27uk3

If anyone could help I would appreciate it as a search found hardly any relevant posts about this contrib.

Thanks

Mark

Lifes a bitch, then you marry one, then you die!

Someone posted about having a problem with that contribution before. I mentioned to her to try my RSS News contribution (see signature) and she said it fixed the problem. I don't recall if it was the same problem you are having though.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 1 year later...

I've loaded this contrib today using the latest version & I have the same problem. Only 20 of my 3000 products show up & they are all the ones on the index page. It seems that this contrib does NOT make calls to the database after all.

It might be due to the php module not receiving the correct user/passwod to access the DB, but this is beyond my PHP skills unless I get REAL lucky.

Mikey

Someone posted about having a problem with that contribution before. I mentioned to her to try my RSS News contribution (see signature) and she said it fixed the problem. I don't recall if it was the same problem you are having though.

Jack

Archived