• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Austnt Module

is there a program i can put it all in and put in stop marks (like vb) and check the value of certain items in SQL statements etc?

Have a look at the sql files provided with the ausNT module and show that to the TNT people next door. You could change the figure there and re import into mysql (phpadmin)

If you have direct access to admin of your DB have a look and change in there directly - there are not that many and this would probably be the easiest (IMO)

Geoff

Geoff

Telegraph Point 2441

Australia

Have a look at the sql files provided with the ausNT module and show that to the TNT people next door. You could change the figure there and re import into mysql (phpadmin)

If you have direct access to admin of your DB have a look and change in there directly - there are not that many and this would probably be the easiest (IMO)

Geoff

I have changed all the prices etc in the DB manually using phpMyAdmin.

Im totally stumped as to why its all coming out wrong!!!

no it is set as adelaide (Royal Park) 5014.

Thanks for your help so far by the way, you are really helping narrow it down!

try setting the postcode for the store the same as the postcode for your example customer eg 5014 and 5014.

TNT don't apply any additional surcharge for your postcode ?

I cannot offer any additional suggestions other then what I have previosly, if there is no consistency with the error it may have to do with TNT rates, error in the DB or error in the equation.

good luck

Geoff

Geoff

Telegraph Point 2441

Australia

try setting the postcode for the store the same as the postcode for your example customer eg 5014 and 5014.

TNT don't apply any additional surcharge for your postcode ?

I cannot offer any additional suggestions other then what I have previosly, if there is no consistency with the error it may have to do with TNT rates, error in the DB or error in the equation.

good luck

Geoff

ill try that, thanks for your help!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same problem, that the pricing is set to Sydney, instead of Melbourne. I feel like my eyes must be painted on, because for the life of me, I can't figure out how to change it to Melbourne.

Is it in the SQL data, or in one of the PHP files?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers,

David

* Edit. Do I just manually alter all the pricing for each zone in the data Table?

Edited by ons

I am having the same problem, that the pricing is set to Sydney, instead of Melbourne.  I feel like my eyes must be painted on, because for the life of me, I can't figure out how to change it to Melbourne.

Is it in the SQL data, or in one of the PHP files?

cheers,

David

* Edit.  Do I just manually alter all the pricing for each zone in the data Table?

Hi

I did manage to solve this problem........... i had the < around the wrong way in the formula.

Anyways get in touch with your local TNT courier depot and ask for a list of pricing, i think it is called road express. they will give you a sheet that has a list of all the suburbs and what category they are in (e.g. nsw, sa, wan, was etc) and then you go into the database and replace the values with the ones that they have given you.

you need to make sure that you have the values for your local TNT courier put into the database.

Let me know if this helps, if it doesnt ill go into some more detail.

Regards

Gavin

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I've installed this module and it appears to be working rather successfully after a bit of tweaking.

As people who use this carrier will know, they now charge a fuel surcharge on top of the price, and i was hoping to include that in the shipping costs. As this charge changes frequently, we decided a nice round %5 would be about average, but i was just wondering if anyone knew where in the code to include this figure? (it is added on top of the total price, but does not incur GST).

Thanks