• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Australian Payment Modules

mafiouso

i am looking to set-up payment on my online store.

but have been overwhelmed by the amount to choose from

i was looking to use a anz egate module but they charge 7.7%

i would like to hear peoples options what you recommend.

I would like to use a direct system, so I get the money asap.

thanks

:thumbsup:

i am looking to set-up payment on my online store.

but have been overwhelmed by the amount to choose from

i was looking to use a anz egate module but they charge 7.7%

i would like to hear peoples options what you recommend.

I would like to use a direct system, so I get the money asap.

thanks

:thumbsup:

Hi, you probably are from Australia like me. I am using Paymate that connects direct to any bank in Australia. Just have a look:

https://www.paymate.com.au/register/prepop....m&mid=eziwebpro

sample of use at www.retailman.info

There is a paymate module you can use with oscommerce. Just working on it, and it seems to work perfect. if any problems just pm.

• 1 month later...

i run an aussie store also, and currently use paymate due to the fact they somewhat minimise fraudulent activity a bit more than internet merchant accounts do, and they are cheaper.

But clicking a link and going to their site to make payment is a pain in the ass. Is there anyway to process their credit card details on my site?

So far from reading paymate it appears not, and it seems hard to be able to cut corners and do it ourselves.

Any comments here?

But clicking a link and going to their site to make payment is a pain in the ass. Is there anyway to process their credit card details on my site?

So far from reading paymate it appears not, and it seems hard to be able to cut corners and do it ourselves.

Any comments here?

there is a contribution for paymate inclusion. I have setup paymate with no problem and is working fine. Please check www.crystalworld.info and go on to the stage where you make a payment with paymate till the stage where you need to put in the CC details. I am located in perth. where are you?

• 2 weeks later...
Is the paymate module for oscommerce available online here somewhere??

Yes, check and search the contributions for "paymate". Check a worling module at url removed

Edited by Mibble

is worling module in Australia also?

Yes, you can use paymate in Australia. I am located in Australia. My site is in the USA, and my manufacturer is in Florida. As long you have an Australian Bank Account. Just check first www.paymate.com.au to get the full story.

It works for me fine!

• 2 weeks later...

The paymate module will allow processing in AUD or USD and is available from either the contributions site.

if your looking for a merchant account setup StGeorge is probably one of the best bank options around.

Edited by Mibble

Read the other replies, one of them it says "check and search the contributions for "paymate". " Do what it says and you will find it. That is how I found it.

• 2 months later...

can anyone work out how to fix this problem?

thanks.

Failed to open a socket connection to the tcpdaemon. Check that it is running.

Transaction processing did NOT complete normally in 0 seconds. No data was returned from the StGeorgeIPG server

Transaction Failed - System Error. Technical support has been notified. We apologise for the inconvenience. Please try again soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, check and search the contributions for "paymate". Check a worling module at url edited

Stupid question, sorry.

But does it load up in that new page that it does on your site as standard? As i really like that.

How can i implement a 2% surcharge to be added to the order value should a customer want to pay via credit card?

Thanks

Edited by Mibble

Stupid question, sorry.

But does it load up in that new page that it does on your site as standard? As i really like that.

How can i implement a 2% surcharge to be added to the order value should a customer want to pay via credit card?

Thanks

Disregard I understand it opens in a new window. How can I add a surcharge percentage to the order?

• 8 months later...
can anyone work out how to fix this problem?

thanks.

Failed to open a socket connection to the tcpdaemon. Check that it is running.

Transaction processing did NOT complete normally in 0 seconds. No data was returned from the StGeorgeIPG server

Transaction Failed - System Error. Technical support has been notified. We apologise for the inconvenience. Please try again soon.

Hey..did you get a fix to this problem?

• 7 months later...
The paymate module will allow processing in AUD or USD and is available from either the contributions site.

if your looking for a merchant account setup StGeorge is probably one of the best bank options around.

I have taken over an account from someone else and have never user a St George Payment gateway. The module is installed in OScommerce but my client is asking which payment scheme is used. For instance she has a choice of IPG/API, IPG/BATCH, IPG/HPP

Which one is it?

• 1 month later...
can someone recommend a good hosting with Australian payment modules support?

Are there any overseas processors that accept AUD currency without conversion fees?

I would suggest you to visit Australian forum like http://www.webhostingtalk.com.au, you can get an idea about few reliable host provider in Australia, for payment modules you can also have a look on instabill they are Australian based payment processor.

I would suggest you to visit Australian forum like http://www.webhostingtalk.com.au, you can get an idea about few reliable host provider in Australia, for payment modules you can also have a look on instabill they are Australian based payment processor.

did a quick comparison..pricing for Australian hosting appears to be way too high in comparison to the US :-(

looks like it makes more sense to use a US provider with Australian payment module installed

As far as I can see, Paypal can do payment processing for Australian transactions, ZenCart 1.3.7 has built-in

support for Paypal, then its just a matter of finding a reasonably priced reliable provider in the USA with

ZenCat 1.3.7 support - is anything wrong with this logic?

did a quick comparison..pricing for Australian hosting appears to be way too high in comparison to the US :-(

looks like it makes more sense to use a US provider with Australian payment module installed

As far as I can see, Paypal can do payment processing for Australian transactions, ZenCart 1.3.7 has built-in

support for Paypal, then its just a matter of finding a reasonably priced reliable provider in the USA with

ZenCat 1.3.7 support - is anything wrong with this logic?

Why are you asking on an OSC forum?

• 4 months later...

indeed asking this question in an OsCommerce forum seems a little odd...

for a good Australian host, i found AusieHQ based in Canberra to be excellent, they had a stand at Cebit this year, and offer good 24/7 support and the staff are vary friendly and knowledgeable - was talking to one guy for about 20 minutes before i found out he was the MD of the company - about 20 people or so i think..... they use a plesk backend which gives amazing functionality, and OsCommerce is available as an installation script (= no installation problems! vanilla install in about one minute. yay!)

Im about to set up an account with eWay - again, an Australian company who process payments for 50c / transaction (+ $200 / yr subscription fee + extra for AMEX etc...) + there seems to be a module on here for eWay!

has anyone had any experience - good or bad with this company? i expect them to be ok, as they are offering a 30 day money back period.... will let you know how i go.

Im about to set up an account with eWay - again, an Australian company who process payments for 50c / transaction (+ $200 / yr subscription fee + extra for AMEX etc...) + there seems to be a module on here for eWay!

has anyone had any experience - good or bad with this company? i expect them to be ok, as they are offering a 30 day money back period.... will let you know how i go.

Hi dan_h

I would love to know how you are going with eWay.

I am attempting to install the eWay mod for the XML solution and having no joy... I would love to know if you have done the same thing and been successful?

Cheers