• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Featured Product Support v1.5.4

jcisar

I have installed this for STS users, but have a problem.

When I have a Featured product my site changes to look like this:

fp.gif

When I do not have a Featured product my site looks like this:

http://www.ryderguitars.co.uk/nfp.gif

I've tried re-installing but just can't get it to position correctly, even the welcome guest jumps out of the main page.

Does anyone know what I've done wrong, I would really like to use this contribution :(

I have installed this for STS users, but have a problem.

When I have a Featured product my site changes to look like this:

When I do not have a Featured product my site looks like this:

http://www.ryderguitars.co.uk/nfp.gif

I've tried re-installing but just can't get it to position correctly, even the welcome guest jumps out of the main page.

Does anyone know what I've done wrong, I would really like to use this contribution :(

Lotti,

This looks like you installed the Lightbox contribution or a part of it anyway. Install my version of Feature Products and that should take care of your issue. You may need to uninstall your first attempt.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Lotti,

This looks like you installed the Lightbox contribution or a part of it anyway. Install my version of Feature Products and that should take care of your issue. You may need to uninstall your first attempt.

Thanks Bill I did use your one, but guess I must have done something wrong :'(

Do you have any ideas what I might have done wrong?

Thanks Lotti

Hi Bill

I'm having a little problem with the "feataured products" box heading color on the index page.

The only way to change it is to change this...

A.headerNavigation {

color: #000000;

}

... but it also changes the color of the words for "My Account | Cart Contents | Checkout "...

Is there another way to change the color of this heading?

My site is: http://www.gamecentral.com.au

Adam

Edited by adam777

Hi,

I've been trying to install Featured Products 1.5.8 on my webshop running osCommerce 2.2-MS2 but when I get to step 6 I run into trouble.

My webshop is danish so instead of copying the english line in I translate the last part and copy it into Danish.php instead of English.php. However when I save that change I get this error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /hsphere/local/home/'I've removed this part/shop/catalog/admin/includes/languages/danish.php on line 133

Anyone know how to fix this? There's no problem if I insert the line in English.php, but even inserting the line unchanged into Danish.php results in this error.

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a way to have "Featured Products" displayed on the main page without getting rid of "New Products of the Month?"

Just call it up as a module

<tr>

<td class="add your class here"><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_FEATURED); ?></td>

</tr>

Just call it up as a module

<tr>

<td class="add your class here"><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_FEATURED); ?></td>

</tr>

I have tried that before, and it displays it in duplicate, I figured it might have been a conflict between the two, but I am not sure.

I'll try it again later on, after I am finishing adding STS

Powered By osC 2.2RC2a STS 4.5.8 - HTC 2.6.3 - FP 1.5.9 - BCH 1.0.0

I've used the Featured Products Info box in my right column.... problem I'm having is that when the product info page is the same as the item info box the featured products info box uses the product info size image not the thumbnail image.

http://www.gemstyle.ca/crystal-quartz-necklace-p-259.html you many need to refresh a few times till the image in the infobox is the same item.

• 1 month later...
Thanks Bill I did use your one, but guess I must have done something wrong :'(

Do you have any ideas what I might have done wrong?

Thanks Lotti

Two months on and I'm still stumped with this one, does anyone know why this destroys my home page. The New products disappears, I get images outside of the main site. My window is formatted to not be the full screen size, could this be the issue?

Please help!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody! :lol:

I installed this contribution on a heavily modified database and after a few tweaking I got it working just fine.

HOWEVER, very strange things happen on the admin side regarding product active/inactive OSC function: no matter the category, each time I try to set ANY product inactive by clicking on the red dot aside product description I get the following error

1054 - Unknown column 'products_featured' in 'field list'

update products set products_status = '0', products_featured = '0', products_last_modified = now() where products_id = '28'

[TEP STOP]

The funniest thing is that when I edit a product and set its status as "out of stock" I get the red dot displayed correctly and product disappears from the front store. :o

I spent TWO DAYS trying to figure out what is going on but could not get through: is there anybody who knows how to fix this issue? I am really going crazy :blink: with this and I would definitely appreciate any suggestions!

Thanks in advance

Mendoh

• 2 weeks later...

Guys got a question,

I have installed this contribution and it is working BUT I still get my "new products for " box showing up. Anybody have any idea what would cause this ? I have gone back over the install and cant find where I went wrong, can anyone point me in the right direction where to look. ;)

Thanks Tim

How to secure your site. A must read

Guys got a question,

I have installed this contribution and it is working BUT I still get my "new products for " box showing up. Anybody have any idea what would cause this ? I have gone back over the install and cant find where I went wrong, can anyone point me in the right direction where to look. ;)

Thanks Tim

Tim,

Which version did you use? My version has instructions listed on how to either replace the New Products for Month with the Featured Products box or how to have them both co-exist.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Tim,

Which version did you use? My version has instructions listed on how to either replace the New Products for Month with the Featured Products box or how to have them both co-exist.

Wow Bill you did a great job on rewriting the install.

I downloaded the one right before yours v4.3.4 because I saw your had sts. Now I wish I had download yours.

I just downloaded yours and went through the install one more time to make sure I did everything. I did not see anything different that I needed to fix ? What is weird is I installed this on another site and got it working just fine. I am sure I am just missing something simple. :-"

You said your version has instructions listed on how to either replace the New Products for Month with the Featured Products box or how to have them both co-exist. I did not see were that was ? I must be blind >_< It looked like it was a all or nothing type install. Which is fine I want to replace.

Thanks

Tim

Wow Bill you did a great job on rewriting the install.

I downloaded the one right before yours v4.3.4 because I saw your had sts. Now I wish I had download yours.

I just downloaded yours and went through the install one more time to make sure I did everything. I did not see anything different that I needed to fix ? What is weird is I installed this on another site and got it working just fine. I am sure I am just missing something simple. whistling.gif

You said your version has instructions listed on how to either replace the New Products for Month with the Featured Products box or how to have them both co-exist. I did not see were that was ? I must be blind >_< It looked like it was a all or nothing type install. Which is fine I want to replace.

Thanks

Tim

Hello Tim,

Step 13:

Edit /catalog/index.php and change the two instances of FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS to FILENAME_FEATURED:

FIND (two instances of this occurs, both must be changed):

<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?></td>

Change to:

<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_FEATURED); ?></td>

The above step replaces the New Products for Month box with the Featured Products box.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

Hello Tim,

Step 13:

Edit /catalog/index.php and change the two instances of FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS to FILENAME_FEATURED:

FIND (two instances of this occurs, both must be changed):

<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?></td>

Change to:

<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_FEATURED); ?></td>

The above step replaces the New Products for Month box with the Featured Products box.

Perfect Thanks Bill that was what I was looking for.

i managed to duplicate some things..but when i add the product i can't see it's image and it's not displayed on home page also.

here is the admin/featured2.php code:

<?php
/*
 osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

Featured Products admin
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

function tep_set_featured2_status2($featured2_id, $status2) {
if ($status2 == '1') {
  return tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_FEATURED2 . " set status2 = '1', expires2_date = NULL, date2_status_change = NULL where featured2_id = '" . $featured2_id . "'");
} elseif ($status2 == '0') {
  return tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_FEATURED2 . " set status2 = '0', date2_status_change = now() where featured2_id = '" . $featured2_id . "'");
} else {
  return -1;
}
 }

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');
 $currencies = new currencies();

switch ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) {
case 'setflag':
  tep_set_featured2_status2($HTTP_GET_VARS['id'], $HTTP_GET_VARS['flag']);
  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_FEATURED2, '', 'NONSSL'));
  break;
case 'insert':
  $expires2_date = '';
  if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['day'] && $HTTP_POST_VARS['month'] && $HTTP_POST_VARS['year']) {
	$expires2_date = $HTTP_POST_VARS['year'];
	$expires2_date .= (strlen($HTTP_POST_VARS['month']) == 1) ? '0' . $HTTP_POST_VARS['month'] : $HTTP_POST_VARS['month'];
	$expires2_date .= (strlen($HTTP_POST_VARS['day']) == 1) ? '0' . $HTTP_POST_VARS['day'] : $HTTP_POST_VARS['day'];
  }

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_FEATURED2 . " (products2_id, featured2_date_added, expires2_date, status2) values ('" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products2_id'] . "', now(), '" . $expires2_date . "', '1')");
  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_FEATURED2, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page']));
  break;
case 'update':
  $expires2_date = '';
  if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['day'] && $HTTP_POST_VARS['month'] && $HTTP_POST_VARS['year']) {
	$expires2_date = $HTTP_POST_VARS['year'];
	$expires2_date .= (strlen($HTTP_POST_VARS['month']) == 1) ? '0' . $HTTP_POST_VARS['month'] : $HTTP_POST_VARS['month'];
	$expires2_date .= (strlen($HTTP_POST_VARS['day']) == 1) ? '0' . $HTTP_POST_VARS['day'] : $HTTP_POST_VARS['day'];
  }

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_FEATURED2 . " set featured2_last_modified = now(), expires2_date = '" . $expires2_date . "' where featured2_id = '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['featured2_id'] . "'");
  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_FEATURED2, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . '&sID=' . $featured2_id));
  break;
case 'deleteconfirm':
  $featured2_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['sID']);

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_FEATURED2 . " where featured2_id = '" . tep_db_input($featured2_id) . "'");

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_FEATURED2, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page']));
  break;
 }
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>
<?php
 if ( ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'new') || ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'edit') ) {
?>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/javascript/calendar.css">
<script language="JavaScript" src="includes/javascript/calendarcode.js"></script>
<?php
 }
?>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" onLoad="SetFocus();">
<div id="popupcalendar" class="text"></div>
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">
 <tr>
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="columnLeft">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
  <tr>
	<td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php
 if ( ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'new') || ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'edit') ) {
$form_action = 'insert';
if ( ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'edit') && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['sID']) ) {
  $form_action = 'update';

$product_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, s.expires_date from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_FEATURED2 . " s where p.products2_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and p.products_id = s.products_id and s.featured2_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['sID'] . "' order by pd.products_name");
  $product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query);

$sInfo = new objectInfo($product);
} else {
  $sInfo = new objectInfo(array());

// create an array of featured products, which will be excluded from the pull down menu of products
// (when creating a new featured product)
  $featured2_array = array();
  $featured2_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_FEATURED2 . " s where s.products2_id = p.products_id");
  while ($featured2 = tep_db_fetch_array($featured2_query)) {
	$featured2_array[] = $featured2['products2_id'];
  }
}
?>
  <tr><form name="new_feature" <?php echo 'action="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_FEATURED2, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action', 'info', 'sID')) . 'action=' . $form_action, 'NONSSL') . '"'; ?> method="post"><?php if ($form_action == 'update') echo tep_draw_hidden_field('featured2_id', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sID']); ?>
	<td><br><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_FEATURED_PRODUCT; ?> </td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo ($sInfo->products_name) ? $sInfo->products_name : tep_draw_products_pull_down('products2_id', 'style="font-size:10px"', $featured2_array); echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_price', $sInfo->products_price); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_FEATURED_EXPIRES_DATE; ?> </td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('day', substr($sInfo->expires_date, 8, 2), 'size="2" maxlength="2" class="cal-TextBox"') . tep_draw_input_field('month', substr($sInfo->expires_date, 5, 2), 'size="2" maxlength="2" class="cal-TextBox"') . tep_draw_input_field('year', substr($sInfo->expires_date, 0, 4), 'size="4" maxlength="4" class="cal-TextBox"'); ?><a class="so-BtnLink" href="java script:calClick();return false;" onMouseOver="calSwapImg('BTN_date', 'img_Date_OVER',true);" onMouseOut="calSwapImg('BTN_date', 'img_Date_UP',true);" onClick="calSwapImg('BTN_date', 'img_Date_DOWN');showCalendar('new_feature','dteWhen','BTN_date');return false;"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'cal_date_up.gif', 'Calendar', '22', '17', 'align="absmiddle" name="BTN_date"'); ?></a></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
	  <tr>
		<td class="main" align="right" valign="top"><br><?php echo (($form_action == 'insert') ? tep_image_submit('button_insert.gif', IMAGE_INSERT) : tep_image_submit('button_update.gif', IMAGE_UPDATE)). '   <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_FEATURED2, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . '&sID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['sID']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>'; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </form></tr>
<?php
 } else {
?>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">
			<td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS; ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"> </td>
			<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS; ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ACTION; ?> </td>
		  </tr>
<?php
$featured2_query_raw = "select p.products_id, pd.products_name, s.featured2_id, s.featured2_date_added, s.featured2_last_modified, s.expires2_date, s.date2_status_change, s.status2 from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_FEATURED2 . " s, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and p.products_id = s.products2_id order by pd.products_name";
$featured2_split = new splitPageResults($HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $featured2_query_raw, $featured2_query_numrows);
$featured2_query = tep_db_query($featured2_query_raw);
while ($featured22 = tep_db_fetch_array($featured2_query)) {
  if ( ((!$HTTP_GET_VARS['sID']) || ($HTTP_GET_VARS['sID'] == $featured2['featured2_id'])) && (!$sInfo) ) {

$products_query = tep_db_query("select products_image from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . $featured2['products2_id'] . "'");
	$products = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query);
	$sInfo_array = array_merge($featured2, $products);
	$sInfo = new objectInfo($sInfo_array);
  }

if ( (is_object($sInfo)) && ($featured2['featured2_id'] == $sInfo->featured2_id) ) {
	echo '				  <tr class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="this.style.cursor=\'hand\'" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_FEATURED2, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . '&sID=' . $sInfo->featured2_id . '&action=edit') . '\'">' . "\n";
  } else {
	echo '				  <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="this.className=\'dataTableRowOver\';this.style.cursor=\'hand\'" onmouseout="this.className=\'dataTableRow\'" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_FEATURED2, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . '&sID=' . $featured2['featured2_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";
  }
?>
			<td  class="dataTableContent"><?php echo $featured2['products_name']; ?></td>
			<td  class="dataTableContent" align="right"> </td>
			<td  class="dataTableContent" align="right">
<?php
  if ($featured2['status2'] == '1') {
	echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_green.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_GREEN, 10, 10) . '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_FEATURED2, 'action=setflag&flag=0&id=' . $featured2['featured2_id'], 'NONSSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_red_light.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_RED_LIGHT, 10, 10) . '</a>';
  } else {
	echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_FEATURED2, 'action=setflag&flag=1&id=' . $featured2['featured2_id'], 'NONSSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_green_light.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_GREEN_LIGHT, 10, 10) . '</a>  ' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_red.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_RED, 10, 10);
  }
?></td>
			<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if ( (is_object($sInfo)) && ($featured2['featured2_id'] == $sInfo->featured2_id) ) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', ''); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_FEATURED2, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . '&sID=' . $featured2['featured2_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>
  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
		  <tr>
			<td colspan="4"><table border="0" width="100%" cellpadding="0"cellspacing="2">
			  <tr>
				<td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo $featured2_split->display_count($featured2_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_FEATURED); ?></td>
				<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo $featured2_split->display_links($featured2_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page']); ?></td>
			  </tr>
<?php
 if (!$HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) {
?>
			  <tr> 
				<td colspan="2" align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_FEATURED2, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . '&action=new') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_new_product.gif', IMAGE_NEW_PRODUCT) . '</a>'; ?></td>
			  </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
			</table></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
<?php
 $heading = array();
 $contents = array();
 switch ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) {
case 'delete':
  $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_DELETE_FEATURED . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('featured2', FILENAME_FEATURED2, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . '&sID=' . $sInfo->featured2_id . '&action=deleteconfirm'));
  $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_INFO_DELETE_INTRO);
  $contents[] = array('text' => '<br><b>' . $sInfo->products_name . '</b>');
  $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_FEATURED2, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . '&sID=' . $sInfo->featured2_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
  break;
default:
  if (is_object($sInfo)) {
	$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . $sInfo->products_name . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_FEATURED2, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . '&sID=' . $sInfo->featured2_id . '&action=edit') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_FEATURED2, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . '&sID=' . $sInfo->featured2_id . '&action=delete') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a>');
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_DATE_ADDED . ' ' . tep_date_short($sInfo->featured2_date_added));
	$contents[] = array('text' => '' . TEXT_INFO_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($sInfo->featured2_last_modified));
	$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($sInfo->products_image, $sInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_EXPIRES_DATE . ' <b>' . tep_date_short($sInfo->expires2_date) . '</b>');
	$contents[] = array('text' => '' . TEXT_INFO_STATUS_CHANGE . ' ' . tep_date_short($sInfo->date2_status_change));
  }
  break;
 }
 if ( (tep_not_null($heading)) && (tep_not_null($contents)) ) {
echo '			<td width="25%" valign="top">' . "\n";

$box = new box;
echo $box->infoBox($heading, $contents);

echo '			</td>' . "\n";
 }
}
?>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
</table></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

this is the modified database

create table featured2 (
 featured2_id int(11) not null auto_increment,
 products2_id int(11) default '0' not null ,
 featured2_date_added datetime ,
 featured2_last_modified datetime ,
 expires2_date datetime ,
 date2_status_change datetime ,
 status2 int(1) default '1' ,
 PRIMARY KEY (featured2_id)
);

INSERT INTO configuration_group (configuration_group_id, configuration_group_title, configuration_group_description, sort_order, visible) values ('40','Recommande2', 'Affichage des produits recommandes2', '340', '1'
);

INSERT into configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added) values ('Affichage des produits recommandes2', 'FEATURED_PRODUCTS_DISPLAY2', 'true', 'Choisissez vrai ou faux pour afficher ou non le produit recommande2.', '40', '1', now(), now()
);

INSERT into configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added) values ('Nombre de produits recommande affiche2', 'MAX_DISPLAY_FEATURED_PRODUCTS2', '6', 'Il s\'agit du nombre de produits recommandes affiches sur la premiere page2.', '40', '2', now(), now()
);

any idea?

Edited by tanicos

ok..i got if duplicated after 2 days of code tweaking..great

another problem now...the products that are in the featured section appears on top on their categories...if i remove the

new contentBox($info_box_contents);

at the bottom it's good...but the featured are not displayed...any help?

• 5 weeks later...