Sign in to follow this  
Bran

Easy Populate - _download_ issues

Hi out there.

I've just installed EP 2.74 today and tried to export some products into the temp directory. It worked flawlessly on a stock osC-Install, but, when I try to do it on a local copy of a customers shop, then it aborts everytime because of the timeout of 30 seconds.

Now, I read the docs, I searched the forums, but all that was covered was just the upload of files with more than 300 prods aso. But I'm having problems with exporting the products, and I haven't found any solution for that problem.

Now, my first thought would be, to enhance EP with the functionality to create the files in steps of n products at one time, like 1-n on the first run, n-m on the second run etc.

Or is there another way to solve this?

Greetz

Bran

Hi out there.

I've just installed EP 2.74 today and tried to export some products into the temp directory. It worked flawlessly on a stock osC-Install, but, when I try to do it on a local copy of a customers shop, then it aborts everytime because of the timeout of 30 seconds.

Now, I read the docs, I searched the forums, but all that was covered was just the upload of files with more than 300 prods aso. But I'm having problems with exporting the products, and I haven't found any solution for that problem.

Now, my first thought would be, to enhance EP with the functionality to create the files in steps of n products at one time, like 1-n on the first run, n-m on the second run etc.

Or is there another way to solve this?

Greetz

Bran

I can't believe I know the answer to this one!

Edit your easypopulate file and you will see this at about line 27...

// uncomment this if you are not on a safe mode server and you are getting timeouts

set_time_limit(330);

Wayne