• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

paymentech

Enrico

I installed the contribution carefully. Everything works until confirmation then: Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/beautyby/public_html/bluestore/includes/modules/payment/paymentech.php on line 337

This same question has been asked before on the forum with no response.

Also, someone posted that paymentech uses autorize.net for processing, but I can't find anything to confirm that, anyone else?

Thanks!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
I installed the contribution carefully. Everything works until confirmation then: Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/beautyby/public_html/bluestore/includes/modules/payment/paymentech.php on line 337

I don't know about that specific error, but others I've determined that other errors had to with the updated version of miniXML. If I'm not mistaken, 1.2.6 should work. Get it at SourceForge, http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/minixml

You will still need to make the necessary changes as detailed in the contribution.

Hope that helps

Edited by Wheat

• 2 years later...
I don't know about that specific error, but others I've determined that other errors had to with the updated version of miniXML. If I'm not mistaken, 1.2.6 should work. Get it at SourceForge, http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/minixml

You will still need to make the necessary changes as detailed in the contribution.

Hope that helps

I'm running into the same issue... I pulled the files from the forum that "kitchenbitch" recommended and I'm still having issues. Any insight or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...

This same question has been asked before on the forum with no response.

Also, someone posted that paymentech uses autorize.net for processing, but I can't find anything to confirm that, anyone else?

Thanks!!!!

Authorize.net processes through paymentech, I work at paymentech. As for this error. I'm not sure, I'm working on processing through us. but I haven't initiated it yet.

• 3 months later...

So if replacing the XML files does NOT fix the error on line 337, does anyone actually know what does?

I've searched this forum high and low and the only suggestion for the error on line 337 is to update the 4 xml files in the catalog/classes folder.

Did that many times....re-installed paymentech module from scratch several times.

I have my test and production merchant IDs

Still get the same error when clicking Confirm Order:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/....../catalog/includes/modules/payment/paymentech.php on line 337

I really need to find an answer to this problem so if anyone has an idea PLEASE HELP!

Thanks!

Randy

Hi All,

Could any one provide me information as to how I could affiliate an ip address with the paymentech Orbital gateway.

I couldn't find much information on the Paymentech site. I have read in the Paymentech COM SDK Documentation that the Orbital Gateway uses source IP authentication to authenticate the request generation. So I need to raise a request to the paymentech support. Please provide any information which you might be aware of.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

• 3 months later...