• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

UPS Shipping Module

I am finishing rebuilding my site. I used UPS just fine before, but on my new site I am having a problem. The UPS shipping module is not working, and displays an error message that an error occured with the UPS shipping calculations. It says: Invalid ShipperPostalCode

I checked in my admin configuration for the address for my store, and it was correct. Also, I checked my address for delivery and it was correct.

Anybody that know a way to solve this problem or that could point me in a good direction to solve it would be great to hear from! Many thanks for reading this and all responses.

NS

OK, I guess I'm not too smart. I didn't configure shipping and packaging in admin store configuration, so my shipping zone was blank. Imputed correct shipping zone, and everything works fine.

NS