• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ECHO Administration Tool Broken ?

ronr1999

Anyone other there supporting Echo module ????

---

I installed the latest Echo Module and it seems to be working fine with a Test Account.

The ECHO Administration Tool seems to be broken. I get zilch where I assume there should be order history. I see the orders in the database (in the newly created fields).

Anyone ?

RonR

Gee, reading the docs sure helps.

The ECHO Admin Tool is to process orders after the customer has placed their order. This is an option the the Admin Payment Module for Echo. Not for order history... osC already has that !

Not sure why you would want to proces orders later... ?? I guess you could have this running on a laptop and take orders offline and then process later ??

RonR

Anyone other there supporting Echo module ????

---

I installed the latest Echo Module and it seems to be working fine with a Test Account.

The ECHO Administration Tool seems to be broken.  I get zilch where I assume there should be order history.  I see the orders in the database (in the newly created fields).

Anyone ?

RonR

I wonder if you could help me, everytime I download my echo module(even my hosting company has done it) My admin gets errors on it.

I wonder if you could help me, everytime I download my echo module(even my hosting company has done it) My admin gets errors on it.

Echo is also new to me also...

First, what are the errors in Admin?

Second, go back and throughly re-read the install instructions.

RonR

Echo is also new to me also...

First, what are the errors in Admin?

Second, go back and throughly re-read the install instructions.

RonR

I kept getting fatal error on line 14 of echo_cc. I read the install and the readme next file and did all the changes it tells ya to do. (Actually my hosting company did it too.) They should make it a little simpler for people.

Thank you. I have a post around here somewhere where I had copied my exact error as it was on my admin page, I will try to find it and post it back here for you to see.

I kept getting fatal error on line 14 of echo_cc.  I read the install and the readme next file and did all the changes it tells ya to do.  (Actually my hosting company did it too.)  They should make it a little simpler for people.

Thank you.  I have a post around here somewhere where I had copied my exact error as it was on my admin page, I will try to find it and post it back here for you to see.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class echo_cc in /home/kasali3/public_html/cart/includes/modules/payment/echo_cc.php on line 14

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class echo_cc in /home/kasali3/public_html/cart/includes/modules/payment/echo_cc.php on line 14

I really wish that I could help. I installed exactly as instructed and mine is working fine.

This sounds like a job for a PHP programmer.

I did find reference to this in the echo_class.php file:

http://www.openecho.com/echo_gateway_guide.html

Not sure if that helps.

RonR

• 3 weeks later...

angi

Sounds like echo is not being seen as a payment mod, check your install, or try it over.

Make sure you enter the echo pin# in all (i think 4) places.

ronr1999

Not sure why you would want to proces orders later... ?? I guess you could have this running on a laptop and take orders offline and then process later ??

once a customer places an order, the "echo processing" can be used for that customer in the future to process additional orders maybe by telephone, snailmail.

wazu