• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

All Customers Report

• 3 weeks later...

I just downloaded the current version, and it's working fine for me. I wonder if we have differing MySQL versions? What is your version of MySQL installed? I have it currently running on MySQL 4.0.25-standard on Linux.

-jared

• 5 weeks later...

Terry,

This report just exports the customer information, not the order information. Searching the contribs area for "export order" will show a few items that may be helpful.

-jared

I just downloaded the current version, and it's working fine for me. I wonder if we have differing MySQL versions? What is your version of MySQL installed? I have it currently running on MySQL 4.0.25-standard on Linux.

-jared

Mine is MySQL 3.23.58 on Linux, Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat) and PHP: 4.3.2 (Zend: 1.3.0).

Register Globlas OF

Safe Mode ON

:(

Hi , I have just installed v2 all customers report, great contibution!!!

I just have a problem with exported to .csv the full complete list of customers in my database. It would seem to be exporting up the letter "C" and I have customers with the name of young.

Does anyone know a fix for this problem????

Many Thanks

Julian

[email protected]

http://www.zenastoys.co.uk

it appears to be an issue with an apostrophe - if there is a last name - for example: O'Brien - when it tries to export - the ' stops the creation .. check and see if that is the problem for you

I think I know why your list was not completely exported -- I just had the same thing happen to mine, and it gurfed on the apostrophe in one of the addresses ("O'Farrell"). I fixed this in the mirror_out function but I am a clumsy programmer and I'm sure someone could do a much tidier job.

I also noticed that it only shows my US and Canadian customers and skips the other foreign customers. I can't fix that at all -- the zone system is a little too clever for me to hack at this point.

• 2 weeks later...
I think I know why your list was not completely exported -- I just had the same thing happen to mine, and it gurfed on the apostrophe in one of the addresses ("O'Farrell"). I fixed this in the mirror_out function but I am a clumsy programmer and I'm sure someone could do a much tidier job.

What did you do to fix this problem, exactly?

-t

What did you do to fix this problem, exactly?

-t

I copied and pasted from the Web page. I suspect adding an addslashes() in just the right place would fix it.

I never figured out why it skips my non-North American customers. Something to do with the Zone system, I expect.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

I've just installed this contribution. But my list of customers is not complete and I don't have any customers with an apostrophe in either First or Last names as I saw somebody else had a problem with an apostrophe in either names. What can be a solution to this problem? And, is there any way I can display Company in the Heading?

Thanks a lot,

Irin.

I also noticed that it only shows my US and Canadian customers and skips the other foreign customers.

I am having the same problem. Works excellent as I wanted to have a contact list for others in my province for upcoming events but I only see US, German, and Canadian customers.

Nothing in Australia, Republic of Korea, U.K., Singapore, etc.

I have installed the version 2 of this Contributions on a Clean osCommerce MS2 2.2

When I'm going to All Customers page I get this error.

The query:

$customers_query_raw = "SELECT c.customers_id , c.customers_default_address_id, c.customers_email_address, c.customers_fax, c.customers_telephone, a.entry_company, a.address_book_id, a.customers_id, a.entry_firstname, a.entry_lastname, a.entry_street_address, a.entry_suburb, a.entry_city, a.entry_state, a.entry_postcode, a.entry_country_id, a.entry_zone_id, z.zone_code, co.countries_name FROM " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c JOIN " . TABLE_ZONES . " z ON a.entry_zone_id = z.zone_id JOIN " . TABLE_COUNTRIES . " co ON a.entry_country_id = co.countries_id LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " a ON c.customers_id = a.customers_id and c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id ORDER BY $db_orderby $sorted";

The strange thing is how exactly you have made the succesful installation???

If someone knows where is the error, please post here.

Thanks in advance and regards

same problem with me

PHP Version: 4.3.10 (Zend: 1.3.0)

Database: MySQL 3.23.57

;)

.. would need this to get emails of customers from defined postcode ..

Hi everybody,

There is something wrong with new functions in admin/includes/functions/ general.php:

// Sort Function

function tep_sort_order ($orderby, $sorted, $title, $order_criteria){

if (!isset($orderby) or ($orderby == $order_criteria and $sorted == "ASC")) $to_sort = "DESC"; else $to_sort = "ASC";

$link = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ALL_CUSTOMERS, 'orderby=' . $order_criteria .'&sorted='. $to_sort) . '" class="headerLink">' . $title . '</a>';

return $link;

}

// Produce CSV string for output

function mirror_out ($field) {

global $csv_accum;

echo $field;

$field = strip_tags($field);

$field = ereg_replace (",","",$field);

if ($csv_accum=='') $csv_accum=$field;

else

{if (strrpos($csv_accum,chr(10)) == (strlen($csv_accum)-1)) $csv_accum .= $field;

else $csv_accum .= "," . $field; };

return;

}

With the above functions in my general.php, my "Monthly Sales/Tax Report" is not working. I'm getting the following Fatal Error message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare mirror_out() (previously declared in D:/httpdocs/osCommerce/admin/stats_monthly_sales.php:651) in D:/httpdocs/osCommerce/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1484

If I don't add that functions, I'm not getting Customer's Report. The message I'm getting is:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_sort_order() in D:\httpdocs\osCommerce\admin\all_customers.php on line 124

How can I make these two contributions work together, without errors? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Irin.

Irin - - leave those 2 functions in your general.php. The mirror_out function is duplicated at the end of stats_monthly_sales.php. Since it's now in general.php (where it should be) it can be removed from stats_monthly_sales.php without harm.

-jared

Irin - - leave those 2 functions in your general.php. The mirror_out function is duplicated at the end of stats_monthly_sales.php. Since it's now in general.php (where it should be) it can be removed from stats_monthly_sales.php without harm.

-jared

Thanks a lot, Jared. This was exactly the issue. But I'm still getting just half of my customer's list: USA, Canada and Spain. Customers from other countries are not in the list.

How is it possible to add Company column into Heading?

Thanks,

Irin.

Hi there, I have just installed this contrib and all went fine seemingly.

Howevere when I call this report I receive the report page with no customers data at all. Just a blank page with the headers and columns. Would someone please point me in the right direction?

Many thanks.

Edited by pafranklin

You will never learn if you don't try. And boy am I trying....!

Hi there, I have just installed this contrib and all went fine seemingly.

Howevere when I call this report I receive the report page with no customers data at all. Just a blank page with the headers and columns. Would someone please point me in the right direction?

Many thanks.

I am still having this problem and it seems I am not the only one.... Please could anyone shed some light so that we can get this really useful contrib working?

Many thanks.

You will never learn if you don't try. And boy am I trying....!

I am still having this problem and it seems I am not the only one.... Please could anyone shed some light so that we can get this really useful contrib working?

Many thanks.

You are not the only one, I have the exact same problem. So anyone, if you have any ideas at all it would be much appriciated. If if find a solution I'll post here..

Ron

All, I'm sorry I haven't been around to help. I've been much busier than anticipated lately, and have been tied up with other committments.

I'll have to install the most current version of this contribution - - I really haven't touched it since my initial version.

Those who are getting blank pages, I suggest 2 things:

1) try an older version of the contribution. Do you have the same problem?

2) what type of web server are you running on? Apache, IIS? on Linux? Windows? Which version of PHP are you running? (You can get all this info from admin/server_info.php)

-jared