• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contrib] Make An Offer

Make An Offer 1.0

This contribution will add an extra button to the product information page through which a visitor can send the shop owner an offer for that specific product. The shop owner will receive an email for the offer and after that can negiotate a little more with the potential

customer if needed. This contribution is of course only useful for shops which

do not neccessarily have a fixed price set on the product.

Contribution Link

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks interesting. I will take a look at this on my site.

Couple of options that would be useful for the future:

- ability to enable for certain products

- ask customer to enter credit card info if offer is accepted

Just some ideas.

Still a good contribution that I will be trying soon.

- ability to enable for certain products

Working on that right now. That will probably be better afterall for my site too as all products but specials might lead to an offer on everything which is not exactly what I am waiting for either.

- ask customer to enter credit card info if offer is accepted

Not sure how you see this ? This contrib is only meant to open an opportunity. Messing with payment methods is better handled through the appropriate parts of osC I think. A contrib like Manual Order Entry might be suitable for this or send the customer a direct link to the product with the agreed upon price and let himself handle the rest.

Thanks for your comments !

I have just updated the contrib to version 2.0 which might be more suitable for others also.

The major difference with the previous release is that you now have the ability to decide on a per product basis if you want to offer your customers a 'Make An Offer' option.

Be careful when you edit the admin/categories.php to not make a mistake there so please backup before you start !!

Very good update.

I just noticed that there is no admin interface. That is fine and simple for now.

I will try to get this up on my development site up soon and start building an admin interface that has all requests on the page. We can have statuses such as 'offer accepted' or 'offer denied.' Later on it would be great if this could automatically send a coupon code to the customer that would adjust the price etc.

Is there any need for this do you think?

Very good update.

I just noticed that there is no admin interface. That is fine and simple for now.

I will try to get this up on my development site up soon and start building an admin interface that has all requests on the page. We can have statuses such as 'offer accepted' or 'offer denied.' Later on it would be great if this could automatically send a coupon code to the customer that would adjust the price etc.

Is there any need for this do you think?

Thanks, it is much better this way I guess ;)

My initial idea was to provide some way to tickle the potential customer by giving him the chance to send his own offer upon which the rest can be handled normally. Except for maybe a maximum discount percentage for which the shop owner will accept an offer (to prevent receiving offers with ridiculous prices) I saw no real need to have any admin features but if you really would like to handle the whole sales process based upon a Make An Offer and differentiate it from the normal sales it surely will need a more tighter integration.

Let's see if this is useful enough by itself and brainstorm some more on what might or might not be needed to enhance Make An Offer.

Regards,

Howard

ya thats true as well.

What input have you seen from this? I would assume some items would sell for less than normal but if you are able to sell more it may offset.

For me, it is another way to sell items at lower prices (which I am willing to sell) without getting other retailers and manufacturers angry.

ya thats true as well.

What input have you seen from this? I would assume some items would sell for less than normal but if you are able to sell more it may offset.

For me, it is another way to sell items at lower prices (which I am willing to sell) without getting other retailers and manufacturers angry.

I wanted something which is normal in my business, negotiate a price. I seldom have customers who just accept what I ask whether it is through my normal shop, on antique markets, auctions or whereever. But I think most business will have some room left for negotiation (I never pay the asked price for my television, washing machine etc.) and it's up to the individual business how far, or if at all, you want to go. So far almost every visitor (30-50 a day) has clicked the Make An Offer button so that is good. On the other hand I have not had one single offer since I put those button online but having it active for only two days now on a not so busy site doesn't give much input yet. One of my fellow Dutch sellers using osC is going to use it for the occassional left over stock selling he has a few times a year which is a good idea to use it for also. You could think of a special promotion category where people can make an offer instead of you giving a special price.

One of the things I really want to add some time is the ability to show the button for a set period (like for the specials) so you can use it as a kind of auction/limited time feature. For now it is enough if people find something different on the site which makes them want to visit more often ;)

Well, I thought of another use for it.

I sell downloads only, digital scrapbooking kits, I thought of making a kit "unique", that is only having it for download once, to the person who makes the best offer. Once is bought, it's gone from the store.

I wouldn't want to do this with all the products, only let's say once or twice a month with kits created especifically for this purpose.

Elaine

ya thats true as well.

"There are only 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who don't. "

I just uploaded v3.0 (I hope that was OK with you WheelofTime). I guess I should have posted the changes here 1st then you or I could upload the updates later... Once approved.

Changes:

1) Designed a better looking image that matches the default stock osC images - Added better icon and text matches a little better.

2) Re-wrote some of the code for better results. The original code only pulled the customer's first name. This is now fixed and both, the last name and first name are pulled into the name form fields and e-mails.

3) Submission is now being sent to the customer who send the offer as well.

4) Added more language defines, including one for a small "thank you" note to the customer.

5) Gave the e-mails a cleaner look.

6) The default setting of "0" in Admin / Product Editor now works correctly. It was defaulting to YES when you added a new product. Plus, the code was calling "false" instead of "0". Works fine now.

7) E-mail address is no longer "read only" for logged in users. This way, they can update their e-mail address if needed before sending. The name was left "read only" so that you would know who what account it came from.

=============

Also, I love the idea of an Admin Interface showing all the offers and being able to sort them and so on. This would be a nice addition.

L8r,

PopTheTop

Published osC Contributions:

- eCheck Payment Module v3.1

- Reviews in Product Display v2.0

- Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v6.1

- Admin Notes / Customer Notes v2.2

- Customer Zip & State Validation v2.2

- Search Box with Dropdown Category Menu v1.0

Pop your camper's top today!

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

To see it in action...

Go to http://www.popthetop.com/catalog/product_i...products_id=259

==================

Also, if interested, take a look at the Auction Payments MOD at:

Our Main Payments Screen

OR directly to...

Auction Payments

OR

Misc Payments

Only $50 to have me install it for you...

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

I just uploaded v3.0 (I hope that was OK with you WheelofTime). I guess I should have posted the changes here 1st then you or I could upload the updates later... Once approved.

Changes:

1) Designed a better looking image that matches the default stock osC images - Added better icon and text matches a little better.

2) Re-wrote some of the code for better results. The original code only pulled the customer's first name. This is now fixed and both, the last name and first name are pulled into the name form fields and e-mails.

4) Added more language defines, including one for a small "thank you" note to the customer.

5) Gave the e-mails a cleaner look.

6) The default setting of "0" in Admin / Product Editor now works correctly. It was defaulting to YES when you added a new product. Plus, the code was calling "false" instead of "0". Works fine now.

7) E-mail address is no longer "read only" for logged in users. This way, they can update their e-mail address if needed before sending. The name was left "read only" so that you would know who what account it came from.

=============

Also, I love the idea of an Admin Interface showing all the offers and being able to sort them and so on. This would be a nice addition.

Scott,

That is no problem. The only thing I wouldn't like to happen is the contribution thread to become one of those where one is desperately seeking for a/the correct version. Might be difficult as everyone has it's own ideas and might enhance a contribution on that while some changes are cosmetic and not really to the point.

As for some of your updates:

I left that out deliberately because I personally don't like to 'flood' people with not really needed emails.

That is strange as it is works as it should with me. I'll have to check this out but I think I forgot to update the zipped package with a last minute update to correct this.

I don't know what you mean with calling 'false' instead of '0'. As a boolean, false and true are equal to 0 and 1, it's just more readable when you use false and true.

Not sure what you mean by this ? Both fields are and were editable anyway so nothing 'read only' on those.

Next thing I want to do for a small next update is to make it like enable/disable a product with the green/red light so you don't have to edit a product to change the visibility of the button.

I am not sure now however how to keep this in line with your changes ?

I would appreciate your thoughts about this !

Regards,

Howard

Scott,

That is no problem. The only thing I wouldn't like to happen is the contribution thread to become one of those where one is desperately seeking for a/the correct version. Might be difficult as everyone has it's own ideas and might enhance a contribution on that while some changes are cosmetic and not really to the point.

Well, as with any great contribution, you will have MANY updates and changes as you go. It is hard to keep that from happening unless you setup up a separate download area on your own website like some of the big-time programmers do here.

As for some of your updates:

I left out mailing the customer deliberately because I personally don't like to 'flood' people with not really needed emails.

You can be correct about this, but if you have sales or anything, you could use that as a chance to advertise. How about making that an option like the "Make an Offer" in the Admin / Catalog / Product Editor next to the "Make an Offer" choice.

You can add the following to your contribution on the next release...

Change your SQL commands and the SGL file to this:

ALTER TABLE `products` ADD `products_make_an_offer` TINYINT(1) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `products` ADD `products_make_an_offer_notify` TINYINT(1) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL;

Then as for as editing admin/categories.php...

Change this:

'products_model' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_model']),
                                 'products_make_an_offer' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_make_an_offer']),
                                 'products_price' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_price']),

To this:

'products_model' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_model']),
                                 'products_make_an_offer' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_make_an_offer']),
                                 'products_make_an_offer_notify' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_make_an_offer']),
                                 'products_price' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_price']),

Well... Just add it in all the paces you have products_make_an_offer added in.

Then set the default setting as this - just under the one your have:

// BEGIN Make an Offer
   if (!isset($pInfo->products_make_an_offer_notify)) $pInfo->products_make_an_offer_notify = '0';
   switch ($pInfo->products_make_an_offer_notify) {
     case '0':
   $in_status_offer_notify = false;
   $out_status_offer_notify = true;
 break;
     case '1':
   $in_status_offer_notify = true;
   $out_status_offer_notify = false;
 break;
     default: $in_status_offer_notify = false; $out_status_offer_notify = true;
   }
// END Make an Offer

Then add the option in the Product Editor like this:

<tr bgcolor="#ebebff">
        	 <td class="main">Offers to Customer:</td>
        	 <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_radio_field('products_make_an_offer_notify', '1', $in_status_offer_notify) . ' ' . TEXT_PRODUCT_MAKE_AN_OFFER_YES . ' ' . tep_draw_radio_field('products_make_an_offer_notify', '0', $out_status_offer_notify) . ' ' . TEXT_PRODUCT_MAKE_AN_OFFER_NO; ?></td>
           <td class="smalltext"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '2', '1') . '<span class="smalltext">Send an Offer Confirmation e-mail to the customer when submitted</span>'; ?></td>
         </tr>

Then where it send the e-mails out... Add an if statement so that if it = "1" then send the e-mails out or if it = "0" then not send the e-mail copy to the customer.

I don't know what you mean with calling 'false' instead of '0'. As a boolean, false and true are equal to 0 and 1, it's just more readable when you use false and true.

It may be my browser (I use MSIE 6), but "false" did not work and left it blank. Changing it to = the exact valuse of "0" worked fine.

Not sure what you mean by this ? Both fields are and were editable anyway so nothing 'read only' on those.

No, they are read-only. Your browser may not support read-only form fields so in that case, you would be able to edit them both.

Next thing I want to do for a small next update is to make it like enable/disable a product with the green/red light so you don't have to edit a product to change the visibility of the button.

I am not sure now however how to keep this in line with your changes ?

I would appreciate your thoughts about this !

That is easy to do.

Open admin/includes/functions/general.php

Find:

////
// Sets the status of a banner
 function tep_set_banner_status($banners_id, $status) {
   if ($status == '1') {
     return tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_BANNERS . " set status = '1', expires_impressions = NULL, expires_date = NULL, date_status_change = NULL where banners_id = '" . $banners_id . "'");
   } elseif ($status == '0') {
     return tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_BANNERS . " set status = '0', date_status_change = now() where banners_id = '" . $banners_id . "'");
   } else {
     return -1;
   }
 }

Add this just below that:

////
// Sets the status of product offers
 function tep_set_products_make_an_offer($products_id, $status) {
   if ($status == '1') {
     return tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_make_an_offer = '1', products_last_modified = now() where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");
   } elseif ($status == '0') {
     return tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_make_an_offer = '0', products_last_modified = now() where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");
   } else {
     return -1;
   }
 }

Then open admin/categories.php

Look for:

// ####################### Added Categories Enable / Disable ###############
 case 'setflag_cat':
       if ( ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '0') || ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '1') ) {
       if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'])) {
         tep_set_categories_status($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'], $HTTP_GET_VARS['flag']);
   }

if (USE_CACHE == 'true') {
           tep_reset_cache_block('categories');
           tep_reset_cache_block('also_purchased');
         }
       }

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath'] . '&cID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']));
   break;

// ####################### Added Product Offers Enable / Disable ###############
     case 'setflag_offers':
       if ( ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '0') || ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '1') ) {
         if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) {
           tep_set_products_make_an_offer($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'], $HTTP_GET_VARS['flag']);
         }

if (USE_CACHE == 'true') {
           tep_reset_cache_block('categories');
           tep_reset_cache_block('also_purchased');
         }
       }

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath'] . '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']));
       break;

Look for:

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS; ?></td>

Change it to this:

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center">Offers</td>

Look for the 2nd:

<td class="dataTableContent" align="center">
<?php
     if ($products['products_status'] == '1') {
       echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_green.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_GREEN, 10, 10) . '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=setflag&flag=0&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_red_light.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_RED_LIGHT, 10, 10) . '</a>';
     } else {
       echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=setflag&flag=1&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_green_light.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_GREEN_LIGHT, 10, 10) . '</a>  ' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_red.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_RED, 10, 10);
     }
?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="center">
<?php
     if ($products['products_make_an_offer'] == '1') {
       echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_green.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_GREEN, 10, 10) . '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=setflag_offers&flag=0&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_red_light.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_RED_LIGHT, 10, 10) . '</a>';
     } else {
       echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=setflag_offers&flag=1&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_green_light.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_GREEN_LIGHT, 10, 10) . '</a>  ' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_red.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_RED, 10, 10);
     }
?></td>

Then you are done...

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Scott,

Thanks for the follow up.

Well, as with any great contribution, you will have MANY updates and changes as you go. It is hard to keep that from happening unless you setup up a separate download area on your own website like some of the big-time programmers do here.

I guess that is indeed unavoidable, not so important either.

You can be correct about this, but if you have sales or anything, you could use that as a chance to advertise. How about making that an option like the "Make an Offer" in the Admin / Catalog / Product Editor next to the "Make an Offer" choice.

It is a trade off between maybe annoying people and trying to manifest yourself. It might be better though to have such option as an admin option so it will work for all products or none. It seems a lot of work if you have to manually edit all your products for sending a confirmation email or not and I can't think of any reason right now why you would want to send such email for one product and not another ? But that's from my 'merchandise point of view'. Maybe you have some examples why it would be better to have it on a per product basis !?

It may be my browser (I use MSIE 6), but "false" did not work and left it blank. Changing it to = the exact valuse of "0" worked fine.

No, they are read-only. Your browser may not support read-only form fields so in that case, you would be able to edit them both.

Both tested on IE6 and Firefox. No problem here ??

To prepare a bit in advance for the unavoidable follow up on this; what about having a seperate database table to store those products where you get an offer for ? Personally I probably won't need this but I wouldn't mind to work on a proper solution if it is in the end just as handy for myself.

I haven't given much thought to it yet but my first thoughts say:

I get an offer which I can accept or not. If not I can send a counteroffer which than can be accepted by the customer or not. If he doesn't, end of story. If he does, or I accept the first offer, a direct and simple solution could be to reserve the product (one or more depening on your offer/merchandise) and send a link to the customer for this specific product(s) upon which the price gets adjusted and the customer handles the order through the normal osC checkout steps.

Any (other) thoughts appreciated !

Regards,

Howard

Yes that is a good idea.

You would only need to store some basic information such as:

customer name, email address, product id, date, offer amount, offer status (pending, approved, denied).

The interface should have 'approved', 'denied', and 'counter offer' buttons. The approve button sends an email to the customer. I am not sure how you folks are accepting offers, but I will be sending coupons as price adjustments to the customer for use during checkout. So there should be a place to enter the coupon. (there should also be an option to have the interface create a coupon for the correct amount and correct product id and send that in the email to the customer. this is for those who have credit class and gift voucher on their sites.) The denied button just notifies the customer of the denial. The counter offer option gives a counter offer as specified by the store owner. create a coupon and send it to the customer.

I don't think it is necessary to have an interface for the catalog side into which the customer logs in and can make counter offers etc. A counter offer by the store owner should be enough.

I plan to work on this for my site and I'll share my results as they become available.

To prepare a bit in advance for the unavoidable follow up on this; what about having a seperate database table to store those products where you get an offer for ? Personally I probably won't need this but I wouldn't mind to work on a proper solution if it is in the end just as handy for myself.

I haven't given much thought to it yet but my first thoughts say:

I get an offer which I can accept or not. If not I can send a counteroffer which than can be accepted by the customer or not. If he doesn't, end of story. If he does, or I accept the first offer, a direct and simple solution could be to reserve the product (one or more depening on your offer/merchandise) and send a link to the customer for this specific product(s) upon which the price gets adjusted and the customer handles the order through the normal osC checkout steps.

Any (other) thoughts appreciated !

Regards,

Howard

I just read howard's response a bit more closely. There is an issue on how to adjust the price.

I feel there are 2 easy methods and 1 complex method.

Complex: assign offer products to customers and check for those during checkout. I feel this will add unnecessary queries and checks during the checkout process. Also, for those of us who use 'purchase without account,' it may not work. Also, currently it is not required for the customer to create an account/login to make an offer and I feel it is best to keep it that way.

Easier 1: Use coupon codes if you have credit class and gift vouchers on your osc. Have the system create a coupon for the correct product id that adjusts the price to the accepted offer. I feel this is the best method.

Easier 2: Create a copy of the product with the price adjusted to the accepted price. This will work for those who do not have CCGV. However, it may unnecessarily fill up the products database. There would also need to be a purge button to purge unordered offer products. Also, we don't want these products to be available to other customers and so they can not show up under the new products modules etc. Therefore this may require quite a few checks at various different points.

I want to hear what input you guys have. Am I on the right track with where this contribution should be headed?

I just read howard's response a bit more closely. There is an issue on how to adjust the price.

I feel there are 2 easy methods and 1 complex method.

Complex: assign offer products to customers and check for those during checkout. I feel this will add unnecessary queries and checks during the checkout process. Also, for those of us who use 'purchase without account,' it may not work. Also, currently it is not required for the customer to create an account/login to make an offer and I feel it is best to keep it that way.

Easier 1: Use coupon codes if you have credit class and gift vouchers on your osc. Have the system create a coupon for the correct product id that adjusts the price to the accepted offer. I feel this is the best method.

Easier 2: Create a copy of the product with the price adjusted to the accepted price. This will work for those who do not have CCGV. However, it may unnecessarily fill up the products database. There would also need to be a purge button to purge unordered offer products. Also, we don't want these products to be available to other customers and so they can not show up under the new products modules etc. Therefore this may require quite a few checks at various different points.

I want to hear what input you guys have. Am I on the right track with where this contribution should be headed?

I think it would be better to keep it seperate from CCGV. That only makes things more complicated and I don't see it as a gift but merely a last minute adjustment to the asking price. Adding a few fields to the product table (ie. product_has_offer, product_price_offered etc.) might be enough to not have to copy a whole product. With a special 'Offerings' page within the Admin one could pull all the products which have an offering and set status, reset some fields when declined, send acknowledgement with stock subtraction plus the neccessary rest when approved etc. It's not really neccessary to keep it hidden from new products etc. as long as you can make clear it is reserved and not available. You might have a larger stock of which only 1 is sold through an offering and than a stock subtraction is enough.

Many ways to go and probably just as many different uses :lol:

Waiting for your thoughts !

Howard

That is fine. I am getting quite a few offers in just 2 days. I will begin working on an admin interface for my site tonight. I am still not sure if I will tie it in with the CCGV or not; I still have to think about that.

I will post my results when I have them.

You know, that sounds great if you use the CCGV. I want to install it on my site, but got overwhelmed with all the updates and had no idea where to start for the install.

On my site, I have my own "Auction Payment" and "Misc Payment" system going on. Go to http://www.popthetop.com/catalog/index.php...&page=1&sort=4a to check them out.

I would tell my customers on an accepted offer to use the "Misc Payment" thingy that I have.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

By the way, my Deluxe Auction & Misc Payment System v2.0 is not a public released contribution so please do not ask to get a copy. That took me over 6 months to build plus I had to pay $$$ to a programmer to get the final code worked out and going. It is now BUG FREE - finally.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

That is fine. I am getting quite a few offers in just 2 days. I will begin working on an admin interface for my site tonight. I am still not sure if I will tie it in with the CCGV or not; I still have to think about that.

I will post my results when I have them.

I would... I am going back to see if I can get the CCGV installed on my site now.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Than you gentleman please create your own thread and go from there. One of my primary goals is to create and keep a contribution multilangual so it is of use for everyone but that has already been broken by the 3.0 update sadly enough.

I have set the base and will evolve from there with how I see it fit for my own site and thereby hopefully for others also.

Thanks anyway for your thoughts and input !

Regards,

Howard

Well the code I used on my site mostly stemmed from your version on not the 3.0 update. I later compared the files and decided what I wanted to carry over to my site from 3.0.

PoptheTop, I think your misc. payments method is a good way to have customers comlpete accepted offer payments.

Thats the great thing about osc, everyone person has different ideas on how to implement and each application is applied differently on a per site basis.

I have started on the mod and am making progress. I'll keep those who are interested updated. Thanks.