• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal IPNand attribute option type v1.7

Hi there

I have found plenty of posts relating to this problem, but they are all from way back and refer to an older version of the PayPal IPN contribution with files for amendment that I cannot find on my version (downloaded within the last month.

When I process an order, there is no confirmation email sent although the order is recorded in admin. Also, there are no entries for the text input I added to the product before adding to the cart. The paypal payment goes through successfully, but the IPN in admin shows no transaction information available. Plus, my basket was not emptied after checkout, even though I return to my own website and get the 'Success' page.

I hope someone can point me in the right direction for this.

The site is http://www.tlcfavours.co.uk/catalog

Username: user

Password: password

THE PAYPAL PAYMENTS ARE CURRENTLY GOING TO A LIVE ACCOUNT - I PROMISE TO REFUND ANY TEST PAYMENTS :P

Oh, I almost forgot - I also have the attribute sort contribution installed, in case that makes any difference.

Edited by sajiepaj

Hi,

Yes. If you need the best of these contributions, you need to do some minor but necessary integration work in order for them to work for you. I have posted one of the solutions in Paypal IPN thread and also read the option type features thread. I think most of the answers can be found there.

Best of luck. :D

Hi,

Yes. If you need the best of these contributions, you need to do some minor but necessary integration work in order for them to work for you. I have posted one of the solutions in Paypal IPN thread and also read the option type features thread. I think most of the answers can be found there.

Best of luck. :D

Many thanks - I'll take a look!

ok - I've made a few little changes and have successfully managed to get the text area input to appear in the order details in admin.

BUT

I'm still not getting any order confirmation emails, the shopping basket is not being emptied after checkout, and there is no paypal ipn information coming through to the admin area. The payment is made, though, and the order exists.

There are a few fixes listed which change code in files I don't even have - like paypal_ipn.php. I had this contribution fully functional before I installed the Option Type Feature, so I know it isn't an installation problem with the Paypal module.

Any more ideas pleeeeease :blink: