• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NOOB-USPS methods problem

akmac

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_cfg_select_option() in /www/data/k2152/html/backadmin/modules.php(214) : eval()'d code on line 1

I get this error when I try to click "edit" in order to add my information to the module.

Quidquid latine dictum sit, profundum viditur.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_cfg_select_option() in /www/data/k2152/html/backadmin/modules.php(214) : eval()'d code on line 1

I get this error when I try to click "edit" in order to add my information to the module.

tep_cfg_select_option is in includes/functions/general.php If you've edited general.php recently, chances are, that's where your problem is coming from. The actual function itself is:

function tep_cfg_select_option($select_array, $key_value, $key = '') {
   $string = '';

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($select_array); $i<$n; $i++) {
     $name = ((tep_not_null($key)) ? 'configuration[' . $key . ']' : 'configuration_value');

$string .= '<br><input type="radio" name="' . $name . '" value="' . $select_array[$i] . '"';

if ($key_value == $select_array[$i]) $string .= ' CHECKED';

$string .= '> ' . $select_array[$i];
   }

return $string;
 }

You should confirm that this code is in general.php, and if it is, and you haven't done other modifications, replace your general.php file with a known working one. There are a few other things that will cause this problem, but start there.

Dan

Dan Stevens

Dan, Thanks for the reply!

I did modify it for the USPS Methods mod. It looks like it added tep_cfg_multioption, but I'm still lost...

////

// Alias function for Store configuration values in the Administration Tool --MODIFIED with general.php_v1.148+USPSMethods_v2.2.diff

function tep_cfg_select_multioption($select_array, $key_value, $key = '') {

for ($i=0; $i<sizeof($select_array); $i++) {

$name = (($key) ? 'configuration[' . $key . '][]' : 'configuration_value');

$string .= '<br><input type="checkbox" name="' . $name . '" value="' . $select_array[$i] . '"';

$key_values = explode( ", ", $key_value);

if ( in_array($select_array[$i], $key_values) ) $string .= 'CHECKED';

$string .= '> ' . $select_array[$i];

}

$string .= '<input type="hidden" name="' . $name . '" value="--none--">';

return $string;

}

I think I found part of the issue.

I copied over the existing function, instread of adding after it. I uncommented the original function and now it lets me edit it at least. Now to see if I can configure it wrong...;)

Thanks Dan!