• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ProPay

• 3 years later...

There is now a contribution that can be found at http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6539 that will allow you to process propay credit cards automatically.

If you have any questions you can contact me at http://www.oscommercecontributions.com

Thanks,

Shawn

Is it possible to use ProPay as a payment method? I'm getting away from PayPal and am looking for a reasonable alternative.

Thanks, Stephanie

There is now a contribution that can be found at http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6539 that will allow you to process propay credit cards automatically.

If you have any questions you can contact me at http://www.oscommercecontributions.com

Thanks,

Shawn

So I downloaded your addon.

What the heck is all that obfuscated code in there???

I decoded part of it and it has YOUR NAME in it?

What's that all about???

Anyone would have to be absolutely flippin crazy to install something like that they can't even read, especially in a PAYMENT module!!

I PM'd one of the mods and asked them to remove your contribution until you can explain all the obfuscated code.

:o

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

I would like to know what is obfuscated?

If you are talking about the code in the CURL them are the propay pages that are accessed.

If you are not talking about the CURL code then I don't know what you are talking about.

Please explain??? I did not hide anything in the script. This is the exact same code that I use on my sites and works like a charm. If you don't believe me then I will send you my invoice.php file and you can see it for your self.

Thanks,

Shawn

So I downloaded your addon.

What the heck is all that obfuscated code in there???

I decoded part of it and it has YOUR NAME in it?

What's that all about???

Anyone would have to be absolutely flippin crazy to install something like that they can't even read, especially in a PAYMENT module!!

I PM'd one of the mods and asked them to remove your contribution until you can explain all the obfuscated code.

Code like this:

%2FwEPDwULLTIxMzUxMjAzMjkPZBYCZg9kFgICAw9kFggCCQ8PFgIeBFRleHQFDlNoYXduIE11bGxpZ2F
uZGQCCw9kFgICAg8PFgQfAAUGbG9nb3V0HgtOYXZpZ2F0ZVVybAUTfi9sb2dpbi9sb2dvdXQuYXNweGRk
AhEPZBYCAhEPZBYCZg8PZBYEHgdvbmtleXVwBS1qYXZhc2NyaXB0OlRhYk5leHQodGhpcyxldmVudCwnd
XAnLDIsQ0NFeHBZKTseCW9ua2V5ZG93bgUvamF2YXNjcmlwdDpUYWJOZXh0KHRoaXMsZXZlbnQsJ2Rvd2
4nLDIsQ0NFeHBZKTtkAhMPZBYIZg8PFgIeB1Zpc2libGVoZGQCAQ8PFgIfBGhkZAICDw8WAh8EaGRkAgo
PDxYEHwAFATEfBGdkZBgBBR5fX0NvbnRyb2xzUmVxdWlyZVBvc3RCYWNrS2V5X18WAgULY3RsMDAkY3Rs
MDYFG2N0bDAwJEZvb3RlcjEkUHJpdmFjeVBvbGljeXOVSRs2Giun8eVW0f8QICDaS92Z

If I BASE64 decode that (first translating the %2F to a /) it decodes to some javascript with your name it.

So why does a payment module need obfuscated javascript with the authors name in it?

:unsure:

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

The contribution has been put back online. I thank you very much for having it REMOVED. If people would understand code and or use the services that the contrib was written for you would know what it was.

The obfuscated code that you are talking abut are parameters that need to be passed into the propay pages when using curl. It is the exact same code that gets passed when you visit the pages and do it manually.

The only code that is in question was the last __VIEWSTATE which as you mentioned had my contact information in it.

After further investigating I found exactly what it was. In order to submit your charge in the last step propay takes your credit card information and passes it in the __VIEWSTATE. This is needed or the code will not work.

When you decode it you will see my information with a TEST visa card number.

I will be writing documentation on how to get the exact same code but using your information only. And you don't have to use mine. The reason I didn't do this to begin with was because of the fact people want something they can just plug in.

If I had in my instructions along the following lines:

1. Log into propay

2. right click view source.

3. Grab the value data for: previous page, __VIEWSTATE, and the others and put it in the contribution in this place.

4. click on process a card and grab the values and do the same thing.

5. Enter test data for card processing and click submit.

6. right click and grab the data again and replace it.

Alot of users would get lost and would not use it.

All I did was made something happen that no one in the industry has done yet. I used my data and a test card because I don't care if any one knows where I live at.

I also explained this to the mod and they looked into it and pout my contribution back online.

If you would of asked me I could of told you all of this before my contribution got removed. So I want to thank you very much for that.

Shawn

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6539 is the contibution that allows you to automate your propay transactions automatically without needing to pay the $400.00 API ACCESS FEE. Any questions can be answered by contacting me through http://www.oscommercecontributions.com

So I want to thank you very much for that.

Anytime.

;)

Just seemed pretty fishy that suddenly you were making something free that you tried to sell for $100 on your website, and in the code it had personal details in obfuscated code.

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

See this is another misconception. I am not selling it for $100.00 anywhere. I have it available on my website yes. But if you read everything the $100 is for INSTALLATION and for it to be placed on CD and mailed out to the user. And I am planning on changing that to a full site backup not just the script.

Shawn

Anytime.

;)

Just seemed pretty fishy that suddenly you were making something free that you tried to sell for $100 on your website, and in the code it had personal details in obfuscated code.

But if you read everything

I did.

Three spelling errors.

These words are spelled like THIS:

contributions

develop

professional

Check your logo.

I thought you might like a little constructive advice.

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

I did.

Three spelling errors.

These words are spelled like THIS:

contributions

develop

professional

Check your logo.

I thought you might like a little constructive advice.

I thank you for the constructive criticism. I will be making them changes ASAP.

Shawn