• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fedex Shipping Module Trouble - Canada

Klix

I installed the fedex shipping module and the first time I try to use it, it picks up the meter # and all looks well. Then it says No Rates Returned, E561 : Currency Code for Intra-CA request must CAD. Here is the debug:

Data sent to Fedex for Rating: 0,"25"10,"281990586"498,"8329478"8,"AB"9,"T2T4B8"117,"CA"17,"T2T4B8"50,"CA"75,"LBS"1116,"I"1401,"33.0"1415,"569.98"68,"USD"440,"Y"1273,"01"1333,"5"99,""

Data returned from Fedex for Rating: 0,"125"2,"E561"3,"Currency Code for Intra-CA request must CAD."99,""0,"125"2,"E561"3,"Currency Code for Intra-CA request must CAD."99,""

Now, just out of curiosity, I change my origin address to a US address and it returbed rates. But when i use my REAL canadian address I get this error :( Has anyone with a canadian store encountered this problem? This module is supposed to support canadian postal codes so i'm not sure why it doesn;t work from a canadian address yet it works from a US address. It's really frustrating me as it's one of the final steps I need to take care of before i can go live!! Please help :)

• 1 year later...

I am having the same problem as mentioned above.

i.e. the error "No Rates Returned, E561 : Currency Code for Intra-CA request must CAD."

I was wondering if you had been able to fix this? Or if someone can give us a hand

thanks for your help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
You have to edit english.php in /catalogue/includes/languages/.

When you open the file, search for

define('LANGUAGE_CURRENCY', 'USD');

change to:

define('LANGUAGE_CURRENCY', 'CAD');

In My case , I need to change one more file :

/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/fedex1.php

change

$data .= '68,"USD"';

to

$data .= '68,"CAD"';

After that, do not forget to turn off the debug mode. otherwise you will get error on next step.