• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

e-onlinepay.net Payment Module Problem

richhoward

Hey guys,

I installed the e-onlinepay.net payment module for oscommerce 2.2 and i backed everything up, but now it overwrite the modules.php and a few other files. And I have also tried to restore my backup, i dont know what is wrong. When I view my modules i get the name of everything, but the install and delete column on the right side are gone.

Does anybody know what happened here?

Please help!

Hey guys,

I installed the e-onlinepay.net payment module for oscommerce 2.2 and i backed everything up, but now it overwrite the modules.php and a few other files. And I have also tried to restore my backup, i dont know what is wrong. When I view my modules i get the name of everything, but the install and delete column on the right side are gone.

Does anybody know what happened here?

Please help!

It sounds like you made an error either in moving the files onto your server or in some code that you modified. I would either suggest restoring everything to its original, including removing the new files you put in. And then giving it another go. Or carefully back tracking your steps.

I installed that module myself about a month ago and it does require some attention to make sure everything is where it should be. But I and the site's owner are very happy with the results.

Be well,

Tina

If you're not having fun you're not doing it right

Teach a person to fish rather than give them a loaf of bread or however that saying goes.

Tina,

Can you give me some specifics to see exactly what you configured? THanks alot!

Rich,

You want to be very deliberate and follow the instructions exactly. This would be true of any contribution. And especially one like this that has several parts. So what you want to do is use an FTP program like Cuteftp that has an explorer type display. Do this so that you can compare your folders, the one on your server with the one on your hard drive. Ensure all the files are there. Any places that you need to change code manually, double check it. If possible comment out code that is being replaced. In other words dot all your I's and cross all your T's.

Be well,

Tina

If you're not having fun you're not doing it right

Teach a person to fish rather than give them a loaf of bread or however that saying goes.