• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Unable to determine page link!

shaunam

hi,

just tried to install this contribution but i get the error above ' unable to determine page link'.

just looking for some guidance on where to begin debugging this. i've reviewed my install a couple of times.

this step is one that i had trouble with: STEP 6 - Edit *admin directory*/categories.php

my file didn't have that exact code in it. would this cause the problem? if so, i can post what my file looks like.

also, on step 3, the buy_now code was a bit different than what was expected. again, if you think this is the culprit, i can post that code. (didn't want to clutter things up too much to start with).

on step 4, i used option 1a since i don't recall having page cache installed (altho for kicks, i tried it both ways).

anyway, please let me know if you have ideas on where to begin on this.

thanks!

This should have been created in the Ultimate SEO Contribution section, sorry! :(

hi,

just tried to install this contribution but i get the error above ' unable to determine page link'.

just looking for some guidance on where to begin debugging this.  i've reviewed my install a couple of times. 

this step is one that i had trouble with:  STEP 6 - Edit *admin directory*/categories.php

my file didn't have that exact code in it.  would this cause the problem?  if so, i can post what my file looks like.

also, on step 3, the buy_now code was a bit different than what was expected.  again, if you think this is the culprit, i can post that code. (didn't want to clutter things up too much to start with).

on step 4, i used option 1a since i don't recall having page cache installed (altho for kicks, i tried it both ways).

anyway, please let me know if you have ideas on where to begin on this.

thanks!