• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

MYSQL HELL!

mark27uk3

Hi Guys,

After installing several contribs and having no trouble with them what so ever I have now tried to install the bundled products contrib (again) and now I get this error everytime I try and edit a product:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = '869

select p.products_ship_price, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_head_title_tag, pd.products_head_desc_tag, pd.products_head_keywords_tag, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id from, products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = '869' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

I have no idea what is causing the prodlem (I presume it has something to do with admin/categories.php) :'(

If you want me to post the whole admin/categories.php code I will.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mark

Lifes a bitch, then you marry one, then you die!

You will have to I think, if you want someones help. It is on the code somewhere... on a line that is trying to connect to the database to gather the information.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Hi Guys,

After installing several contribs and having no trouble with them what so ever I have now tried to install the bundled products contrib (again) and now I get this error everytime I try and edit a product:

I have no idea what is causing the prodlem (I presume it has something to do with admin/categories.php) :'(

If you want me to post the whole admin/categories.php code I will.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mark

from, products p, products_description pd

should be

from products p, products_description pd

Treasurer MFC

Thanks Amanda,

That was a stoopid mistake! >_<

Have you ever used the 'bundled products' contrib because now when I go to add products to the bundle in admin it lets me select the product in the dropdown box but when it inserts it into the field above instead of saying the products name it says 'undefined'.

Also when I save/update the product nothing actually shows in the catalog.

I presume that somewhere in my admin/categories.php I have made another mistake but cannot see where.

If anyone would like to see the file to help me out then please either post here or pm me (the file is rather large to post).

Thanks

Mark :thumbsup:

Lifes a bitch, then you marry one, then you die!

• 10 months later...
Thanks Amanda,

That was a stoopid mistake! >_<

Have you ever used the 'bundled products' contrib because now when I go to add products to the bundle in admin it lets me select the product in the dropdown box but when it inserts it into the field above instead of saying the products name it says 'undefined'.

Also when I save/update the product nothing actually shows in the catalog.

I presume that somewhere in my admin/categories.php I have made another mistake but cannot see where.

If anyone would like to see the file to help me out then please either post here or pm me (the file is rather large to post).

Thanks

Mark :thumbsup:

I got the same "undefined" product name in Firefox, but not in IE. Here is the function with this incompatibility:

function fillCodes() {			  
			for (var n=0;n<6;n++) {
			  var this_subproduct_id = eval("document.new_product.subproduct_" + n + "_id")
			  var this_subproduct_name = eval("document.new_product.subproduct_" + n + "_name")				  
			  var this_subproduct_qty = eval("document.new_product.subproduct_" + n + "_qty")					  
			  if (this_subproduct_id.value == "") {
				this_subproduct_id.value = document.new_product.subproduct_selector.value
				this_subproduct_qty.value = "1"				
				var name = document.new_product.subproduct_selector[document.new_product.subproduct_selector.selectedIndex].name
				this_subproduct_name.value = name
				document.returnValue = true;
				return true;
			  } 
			}
		  }

Any idea?

Thanks,

Rigadin

Archived