• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

MS2 HTML WYSIWYG Editor, Product Desc, Email +

TCwho

Hello everyone. I have installed locally:

MS2 HTML WYSIWYG Editor, Product Desc, Email +

Specifically:

20 Sep 2003 - Full Package (Inc Jpsy Image Uploaded). Author: Lee Nielsen (MaxiDVD)

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ch,wysiwyg+html

I have installed it on a clean version of osC and I can tell what it does other than allow for a place to define the mainpage. I was expecting to see some type of 'Editor' features in the admin side >> categories >>sending emails >>newsletter etc I was expecting to see an easy way to insert/edit HTML tags...

what am I missing?

I even updated to 1.8 .. still nothing....

"If you're working on something new, then you are necessarily an amateur."

We are setting up a osc site from stock 2.2MS2. I am incorporating a HTML editor right now. HTMLArea v3.0 seemed like a great contrib for our needs since we are not using a template system and we are not worried about turning on and off HTML editing.

It seems that support for HTMLArea v3.0 is virtually gone. Am I looking in the wrong places, or is there a better contrib based on the discontinuation of HTMLArea v3 and the lack os support for the contrib?

Thank You,

Kevin