• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit card Payment

Rome

:'( Hello im kinda new into e-business, i would like to know since in website i can accept credit card payment, when the customers submits the payment. I notice i received an order with the payment but i don't know how to transfer the payment to my bank account? Do i have to take the invoice and present it at the bank? I need help, also do i have to get a software accepting credit card payment?. thanks.

:'( Hello im kinda new into e-business, i would like to know since in website i can accept credit card payment, when the customers submits the payment. I notice i received an order with the payment but i don't know how to transfer the payment to my bank account? Do i have to take the invoice and present it at the bank? I need help, also do i have to get a software accepting credit card payment?. thanks.

Do you have a payment processor already set up? In other words, if you were not using osCommerce is there a way today that I could purchase products from your site?

Start with your payment processor, that will answer most of your questions on how they process payments. Then choose a osCommerce payment module indentified to work with your processor.

Hope that helps,

Tina

If you're not having fun you're not doing it right

Teach a person to fish rather than give them a loaf of bread or however that saying goes.

You can take a look at 2checkout, moneybookers, paypal, ikobo; you can also find other payment processors if you check different forums. As to the above companies I think they are the most popular ones.

Edited by Dandy

I see that you have trouble transferring your money. Dandy recommended you ikobo along with other payment processors. I recommend it too because the main thing of this payment processor is the fact that their clients don't need a bank account, in order to get their funds into their pockets. ikobo sends you a free visa card (called ikard) which can be used with any ATM in the world. The withdrawal fee is a fixed 1.99$. I use ikobo and 2co ...