osjunkie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all!

Just wondering if anybody could help me with this problem:

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/xxxx/public_html/osc/spaw/config/spaw_control.config.php:210) in /home/xxxx/public_html/osc/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

this error only shows up in the admin area, but everything else works, so how can i get rid of this error?

Hi everone,

I have a bit modded store. The main contribution is Admin Access Level. I installed SPAW EDITOR and when I tried to access the admin panel, I got this error:

Warning: main(../../includes/edit-wysiwyg.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in c:\web\fardeen\fardeen5\admin\includes\functions\html_output.php on line 12

Warning: main(): Failed opening '../../includes/edit-wysiwyg.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in c:\web\fardeen\fardeen5\admin\includes\functions\html_output.php on line 12

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at c:\web\fardeen\fardeen5\admin\includes\functions\html_output.php:12) in c:\web\fardeen\fardeen5\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\web\fardeen\fardeen5\admin\includes\functions\html_output.php:12) in c:\web\fardeen\fardeen5\admin\includes\functions\general.php on line 88

Please help me out. Thanks.

Hi all !

I have the same problem as osclover :(

I am using Virtual Hosts under Apache and my oscommerce catalog respond to http://www.domain.com (physical dir: /var/www/catalog, virtual host root dir = /var/www/catalog). My OS is Linux Debian Sarge with PHP4.

I have made the following changes like specified in install.txt:

Open:

/catalog/admin/includes/functions/html_output.php

Change:

include ('../../includes/edit-wysiwyg.php');

Open:

/catalog/spaw/config/spaw_control.config.php

Change:

$spaw_dir = '/spaw/';

Open:

Change:

$spaw_base_url = 'http://www.domain.com/'

Open:

Change:

$spaw_imglibs = array(

array(

'value' => 'images/',

'text' => 'admin/images/',

),

array(

'value' => 'images/',

'text' => 'admin/images/',

),

Open:

/catalog/includes/edit-wysiwyg.php

Change:

$spaw_root = DR . 'spaw/';

Any help ?

osclover, have you find a solution !

Thanks

Guillaume

Shouldn't your root dir be the file system?

Hi all !

I have the same problem as osclover  :(

I am using Virtual Hosts under Apache and my oscommerce catalog respond to http://www.domain.com (physical dir: /var/www/catalog, virtual host root dir = /var/www/catalog). My OS is Linux Debian Sarge with PHP4.

I have made the following changes like specified in install.txt:

Open:

/catalog/admin/includes/functions/html_output.php

Change:

include ('../../includes/edit-wysiwyg.php');

Open:

Change:

$spaw_dir = '/spaw/';

Open:

Change:

$spaw_base_url = 'http://www.domain.com/'

Open:

Change:

$spaw_imglibs = array(

array(

'value'  => 'images/',

'text'    => 'admin/images/',

),

array(

'value'  => 'images/',

'text'    => 'admin/images/',

),

Open:

/catalog/includes/edit-wysiwyg.php

Change:

$spaw_root = DR . 'spaw/';

Any help ?

osclover, have you find a solution !

Thanks

Guillaume

Hi everyone,

I have a small problem with SPAW, in fact it only happens when used in define languages side.

As seen on this page here: http://www.lclaptops.co.uk/catalog/conditions.php

I have edited the text (added some text and a horizontal line) for the conditions page and my problem is that the text just sits at the top rather than being where it should be.

Any help on this would be very appreciated.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need some urgent help with Spaw.

1, How am I supposed to send emails with Spaw? I onlye get mails with pure html code. 'HTML E-mail' is on in admin.

2, It is not possible to modify the files in Define languages. Conditions is as default "Conditions of Use", "Put here your Conditions of Use information." but when trying to modify it it changes to "HEADING_TITLE", "TEXT_INFORMATION". How is Spaw supposed to know how to parse things right? Argh.. my customers really need to modify shipping policies and so on. Is there a better way?

3, If I use Spaw to update product info in FireFox and later try to change the product info in Safari (not supported by Spaw) I loose all text!! Why does that happen? Even if there is no editor in Safari (just a normal text field with pure html code), I shouldnt loose all info?

• 2 weeks later...

Please, somebody can help me???

I've installed WYSIWYG SPAW on my computer and it's ok, but when I've installed it at the server (of course, I've done the changes at the directoy names...) doesn't work.

Some idea?

Thanks so much

• 3 weeks later...

SPAW editor not sending HTML emails:

Find this code in admin/modules/newsletters/newsletter.php about line 62-63:

$mimemessage = new email(array('X-Mailer: osCommerce bulk mailer'));
  $mimemessage->add_text($this->content);
  $mimemessage->build_message();

change $mimemessage->add_text($this->content);

into: $mimemessage->add_html($this->content);

while you are at it, make the same change to product_notification.php...

Lars

********************************************************************************

please, maybe this is a stupid question....

but how do I stop the SPAW editor from fuckin up my file-editor in tools?

i have made the mistake to try to edit my source for some page, and when the editor saves the file it swaps all code tags f?r combinations of letters. i dont know what they are called in english, maybe escape characters? like &bnsp and other things like that.

can i disable the spaw editor from being activated when im in certain text tields or pages????

sometimes i dont want to load my local editor, download the file, edit it and upload it to the site again. so when i have to make a simple adjustment to the code, i really would like to use the file-editor in adminarea tools.

but after having to manually reset a page that the spaw modified im really freaked out....

any comments?

Lars

Edited by Lazze Lazer

This is in the spaw docs:

Example #4

There is a way to customize the content of the dropdowns like styles, fonts, etc. You can customize it for all instances of the control by modifying $spaw_dropdown_data array in config file or in the script. Or you can specify specific data for dropdowns for each of the separate instances. This example shows how...

// make a copy of $spaw_dropdown_data array

$demo_array = $spaw_dropdown_data;

// unset current styles

unset($demo_array['style']);

// set new styles

$demo_array['style']['default'] = 'Default';

$demo_array['style']['crazystyle1'] = 'Crazy style no. 1';

$demo_array['style']['crazystyle2'] = 'Crazy style no. 2';

$demo_array['style']['crazystyle3'] = 'Crazy style no. 3';

// pass $demo_array to the constructor

$sw = new SPAW_Wysiwyg('spaw6' /*name*/,stripslashes($HTTP_POST_VARS['spaw6']) /*value*/,

'en' /*language*/, 'default' /*toolbar mode*/, '' /*theme*/,

'550px' /*width*/, '90px' /*height*/, '' /*stylesheet file*/,

$demo_array /*dropdown data*/);

$sw->show();

I copied this from the demo.php file so where does it go or does just a specific part go someplace?

I tried to add another font but it only takes 5. How do you change this or can it be changed?

How do you make the "html" small editor larger in the product description area?

Thanks!

i have followed this example to a T but it doesn't work for me.

i have uploaded the spaw in the correct locations but it doesn't work

please advise... please can someone give me the actual txt that i need to put in to the admin/categories.php file in order to get product_descriptions working?

as a default, should the spaw automatically work with newsletter, send email etc because spaw isn't showing up!

thank you

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

i have got it going now!! this is much better than FCKeditor... i have one problem, after reading the previous post about html emails in product notification and newsletters - it works!

sadly, normal email sending isn't working... all i get is pure html code

please advise on what to do

thanks

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Make sure in your admin/includes/html_output.php under the( //output to a form radio field function) you have pasted this as per install instructions. Below is modified to all adjustment of box size that corrected the problem you are having for myself.

////

// Output a form textarea field

function tep_draw_textarea_field($name, $wrap, $width, $height, $text = '', $parameters = '', $reinsert_value = true) {

if (tep_not_null($parameters)) $field .= ' ' . $parameters;

$sw = new SPAW_Wysiwyg(tep_output_string($name), stripslashes($text), '', 'full', '', '600px', '500px');

$sw->show();

return $field;

}

This should fix your situation with data not being sent to the database.

IF you need to play around with settings, look in the catalog/includes/edit-wysiwyg.php.

Cheers

this isn't working for me... i keep losing data that i have just created!

can anyone please help me!!

CHOOCH

not too much feedback going on here!

just a quick update - my SPAW wasn't saving my work so i decided to use FCKeditor and SPAW together.. yes it works fine.

i have used FCKeditor where the SPAW wasn't saving my work

i have used SPAW where it was saving my work

and use 'stock' for the fields that don't require either (saves time loading the page)

oh yes, the SPAW wasn't saving anything for information pages unlimited so i used FCKeditor on that too.

overall SPAW is better than FCKeditor because it loads images directly into the admin/images - FCKeditpor has issues with that

Edited by chooch

CHOOCH

Same here...any ideas? Whats so different between newsletter.php and mail.php? I dont know, but I hope to find out...

please let me know if you find out the answer :-)

CHOOCH

SPAW editor not sending HTML emails:

Find this code in admin/modules/newsletters/newsletter.php about line 62-63:

$mimemessage = new email(array('X-Mailer: osCommerce bulk mailer'));
  $mimemessage->add_text($this->content);
  $mimemessage->build_message();

change $mimemessage->add_text($this->content);

into: $mimemessage->add_html($this->content);

while you are at it, make the same change to product_notification.php...

Lars

Thank you! I got it to work with images but my email client do not care about bold text or coloured text, it just shows plain text. Is this related to osCommerce?

please let me know if you find out the answer :-)

I kinda solved it. I changed email.php in admin/includes/classes. I was having line breaks inserting <br> tags in the email html...

From

function add_html($html, $text = NULL, $images_dir = NULL) {
  $this->html = tep_convert_linefeeds(array("\r\n", "\n", "\r"), '<br> ', $html);
  $this->html_text = tep_convert_linefeeds(array("\r\n", "\n", "\r"), $this->lf, $text);

To this:

$this->html = tep_convert_linefeeds(array("\r\n", "\n", "\r"), ' ', $html);
  $this->html_text = tep_convert_linefeeds(array("\r\n", "\n", "\r"), $this->lf, $text);

Now my emails come correctly formatted. However, it seems this is needed for sending out order updates (no line breaks, creates run-on text emails). I turned off send emails in MIME Html under Configuration>Email Options to see if that works...

• 2 weeks later...
I kinda solved it. I changed email.php in admin/includes/classes. I was having line breaks inserting <br> tags in the email html...

From

$this->html = tep_convert_linefeeds(array("\r\n", "\n", "\r"), '<br> ', $html);

To this:

$this->html = tep_convert_linefeeds(array("\r\n", "\n", "\r"), ' ', $html);

Now my emails come correctly formatted. However, it seems this is needed for sending out order updates (no line breaks, creates run-on text emails). I turned off send emails in MIME Html under Configuration>Email Options to see if that works...

i cant get my emails to show up in html

my newsletters etc are fine... but not the emails (admin/tools/mail)

can anyone please advise

Edited by chooch

CHOOCH