Sign in to follow this  
ozEworks

Domestic an International Shipping

I am doing rates for both out of Australia. The module displays all options including domestic shipping when only one option is available i.e. the international one. I can't see anywhere that it checks if it is international or not. It just seems to get all options. THe onl place I saw anything remotely like it was in a case statement chekcing for free shipping and I could not work out why it was then doing an national/international/both(?) check.

Anyone know what I am babbling about and can help?

Kym

Projects Director @ ozEworks.com

Kym,

Can you post the details from the Admin screen -> Modules -> Shipping for the ones that are displaying?

My guess is that you have not specified a zone for the applicable shipping method (zone: none), or your zone is for general shipping, not excluding the places you don't want it available for, if that makes sense.

If you scroll further down in this forum, you'll see a post I started about displayed shipping methods. It has more info, too.

HTH,

Terry

Terry Kluytmans

Contribs Installed: Purchase Without Account (PWA); Big Images, Product Availability, Description in Product Listing, Graphical Infobox, Header Tags Controller, Login Box, Option Type Feature, plus many layout changes & other mods of my own, like:

Add order total to checkout_shipment

Add order total to checkout_payment

Add radio buttons at checkout_shipping (for backorder options, etc.)

Duplicate Table Rate Shipping Module

Better Product Review Flow

* If at first you don't succeed, find out if there's a prize for the loser. *

Here's a link to the post, Kym:

http://forums.oscommerce.com/index.php?showtopic=136440

Terry

Terry Kluytmans

Contribs Installed: Purchase Without Account (PWA); Big Images, Product Availability, Description in Product Listing, Graphical Infobox, Header Tags Controller, Login Box, Option Type Feature, plus many layout changes & other mods of my own, like:

Add order total to checkout_shipment

Add order total to checkout_payment

Add radio buttons at checkout_shipping (for backorder options, etc.)

Duplicate Table Rate Shipping Module

Better Product Review Flow

* If at first you don't succeed, find out if there's a prize for the loser. *

I think you are right. I used to have this working on a site that was in Australia and then it moved to the US so I could not check against that one. This surprised me when I was developing a new Aussie one.

My poor old memory! I can to reconquer the zone thing again. I will go look for you other posts.

Kym

Projects Director @ ozEworks.com