• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

pm2checkout - problems, questions

Hi, I just installed pm2checkout and I can't get it to work. I uninstalled my previous 2checkout module and followed all of the instructions... now when i go to make the purchase, i go to 2checkout's site and it says

Order Number 1821326351

Sorry, your order is not allowed as specified.

This sale has been rejected

Any ideas why? Another question is - I want the customer to enter CC data on MY site, and that get passed directly to 2checkout. Is that possible with this contrib? The more i mess with it, it seems like this is just a workaround to not having SSL on your site. Since i just spent a lot of money and time installing a certificate, I def don't want to waste that.

Thanks in advance.

My main problem right now is this -

I need a way for pm2checkout to pass data my users enter from my site to 2checkout's site.

In short, i don't want anybody to realize 2checkout is going to be used until after they hit confirm order.

• 1 month later...