• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

VN2 Free Skin A

AfterDark

If i might say so, this is actually a quite beautiful template... B)

Edited by toyicebear

I have installed this skin a few times on a clean install but keep getting the same problem with it not showing all the buttons that you designed and also the outer background is not the same. See my site :

Prostar World

Any ideas where i'm going wrong or how to fix ?

• 1 month later...

Thanx for the cool contrib...I am using a similar one of your designs at my website! As instructed I have your insigna in the bottom right hand corner.(www.2dogrc.com). I tried to make the page a little bigger so I could larger items on it, I figured out how to make the white background bigger, but then the text does not expand to fill it. I would like your template to expand to the full screen. How many files do and tables do I need to change to expand this format to the full screen.

Thanx for the help,

Mark

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heading where the weather suits my clothes!

Edited by Johnson